FlorencePS
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Mouse problems

[Post New]by FlorencePS on Sep 14, 08 6:30 PM
AlaskaLady62 wrote:My mouse moves like it's on elastic in this game. If I try to move it quickly, it moves slow and goes past the place where I stop it so I'm constantly just trying to get the mouse to go where I want it to. There's no way to get a good score on any level because of the way the mouse moves. Anyone else have this problem or have a solution? Also, the characters move rather jerkily and anytime something scrolls (like when you pull up an upgrade screen), it also moves jerky. Nothing scrolls smoothly. Is this a problem with the game or my computer? I love this game, but it's really frustrating trying to play it with these problems. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, Michele. I'm not so much having the "elastic" mouse problem, but it takes a couple or more clicks to get anything to respond, like when you go to buy upgrades. I'm very disappointed in this game so far. Seems like it could be fun, but...

Mouse problems

[Post New]by AlaskaLady62 on Sep 15, 08 12:13 PM
FlorencePS wrote:Hi, Michele. I'm not so much having the "elastic" mouse problem, but it takes a couple or more clicks to get anything to respond, like when you go to buy upgrades. I'm very disappointed in this game so far. Seems like it could be fun, but...

Yes, I have that issue as well, having to click more than once to select something. I would love to be able to play this game without having to deal with this stuff. I agree, it could be fun. Thanks for the reply.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:Mouse problems

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 15, 08 2:47 PM
Hello AlaskaLady62 and FlorencePS,

If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are fantastic and they will work with you to correct the issues you are experiencing with Beach Party Craze .

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Sep 22, 08 1:53 AM
I'm having those elastic mouse problems too. Sometimes I click twice and nothing happens, sometimes I click too hard and two things happen! ARGHHH! Also, no offense to Big Fish whatsoever, I solemnly promise. Really I do. However, everytime I connect customer support, the only thing they say is to uninstall and reinstall. That almost never works, plus it reduces the number of times you can put the game on another computer when you get a new one. I don't bother with customer support, they're not helpful.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on May 29, 11 12:49 AM
I know this game has been out for quite a long time; but it's still one of my faves! I have had this game since it first came out & have always had a problem with the mouse lagging or acting spastic; especially during the mini games. I finally figured out that if you go to Options and change the screen resolution, it works like a charm.

Go to: