granny in paradise level 145

[Post New]by livitup on Oct 8, 09 1:27 PM
I can't seem to keep ahead of the gorillas. Help!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:granny in paradise level 145

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 28, 09 8:24 PM

Edited on 10/13/2013 at 10:26:32 PM PST

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Oct 3, 10 4:16 AM
i cannot finish level 138..i can rescue all the kitties but cannon get to the exit flower....you seem to have to bomb and dig,,,but you cant do both,,please help

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 3, 10 2:51 PM

Edited on 10/13/2013 at 10:25:49 PM PST

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Oct 3, 10 5:32 PM
thanks so much,,,will give it a go...i think when i do dig..i am stuck and cant dig either side ..but perhaps i am digging in the wrong spot

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Oct 3, 10 5:49 PM
thank you so very much for giving me my sanity back...have now finished the level...you are the greatest grannylover indeed...once i knew to dig twice it was easy..thanks

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jan 29, 11 7:47 PM
Thanks. Glad I could help.

[Post New]by sassygeoerge on May 21, 14 9:50 AM
I read all the "thank yous" but didn't see the solutions. Where do I find help for level 145?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 23, 14 1:02 PM
sassygeoerge wrote:I read all the "thank yous" but didn't see the solutions. Where do I find help for level 145?

I don't believe that there ever has been an answer here for 145 because all you do is to blow the barriers leading to each side and dig holes for the apes.

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Sep 11, 14 1:50 AM
I found a way to avoid the gorillas in this level. Don't blow the barriers. Work the left side first and get all the free cats home. Bury the gorilla at the bottom, grab the bomb and blow the dirt barrier in the middle of the screen this will trap one gorilla on the left side. As soon as you're thru dig a hole for the gorilla coming after you from the bottom right. Then bury the gorillas and gather your cats until you can bury both and grab the bomb and blow the barrier on the right. Continue to bury and gather until you can make it over the top where the last cat on the right is, get the cat and dig a hole and you'll be where you started. The two gorillas will be trapped on the right leaving only one to deal with on the left where home is. I don't remember where the escape flower was but with no cats it was pretty easy to reach.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Sep 23, 14 12:55 PM
I am not sure that I follow your suggestion.
It was just easier to lure the gorillas down to the bottom.
If you blow the barrier of the left side, after you take the kittens home the one gorilla will want to follow you.
It is very easy to get the first gorilla to the second level, watch where he comes out, dig a hole for it and he will fall thru. This leaves the top gorilla to get down to the bottom, you can blow the dirt but the gorillas are smart enough to not always fall thru. I tried it thinking that it would work. It does if you surprise the gorillas.
When you lure the kitten to the bottom be sure that the kittens are taken to the meow first otherwise the gorillas will follow you across the crumbling ground and come back out where they were.
It is possible to outrun the top gorilla after you get the bomb. You can get to the barrier, stay right there and let it blow.

Go to: