Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Is it me?

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 30, 15 2:13 PM
Is it me or does it seem really hard to get three stars in this game.

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Is it me?

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Oct 30, 15 3:09 PM
Audreyrpeters wrote:Is it me or does it seem really hard to get three stars in this game.

No it not you at all. It requires you to do things in the right order or you run out of resources.

It took me sometime to get 3 stars on Level 9. I can only imagine the later Levels are going to want me to rip my Hair Out LOL.

It I love the Game but I dislike it at the same time. LOL. But I will get three stars on all levels or I won't be satisfied.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Is it me?

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 30, 15 4:23 PM
Congrats on the 3 stars on level 9 Darkaddict25. I am impressed! Started kicking my **** on level 8. Used the strategy in the guide, but on many levels there is not sufficient time to collect the resources needed. I play TM games a lot, but this is REALLY short on time.

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Oct 30, 15 8:50 PM
Audreyrpeters wrote:Congrats on the 3 stars on level 9 Darkaddict25. I am impressed! Started kicking my **** on level 8. Used the strategy in the guide, but on many levels there is not sufficient time to collect the resources needed. I play TM games a lot, but this is REALLY short on time.

Thanks. I agree it is very tight and requires you to not make any mistakes. I been barely making 3 stars. But it still 3 stars at least.

But just work at it you will get the 3 stars eventually : )

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Oct 31, 15 9:28 PM
No, it is just not you. I suspected I was heading for trouble after having to replay Level 5 - 7 a couple times to get 3 stars, but after six tries on Level 8 -- throwing in the towel. I am not even interested in struggling through the rest of this game.

I am a very experienced TM/Builder player and have never failed to finish every game with full stars/gold on every level. Yes, I had to often play levels multiple times, but that was part of the challenge. The difference with this game is that if I can't do this on a very early level, then I don't want the frustration going further.

Worst $20 I have spent on a game ever, but with the lack of new TM/Build games and great beta tester reviews, I just hit Buy. Lesson learned.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Nov 4, 15 4:00 PM
I also am an experienced TM player - don't mind playing it for 5-6 times to get the gold - but this one is close to impossible - at least for me... not sure it can be done...

dopey1305
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by dopey1305 on Nov 4, 15 5:15 PM
have you guys tried the strategy guide? Very helpful!

Go to: