annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Can anyone give me an update on Joan and Pam - how are they doing?

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Oct 30, 15 5:49 PM
I went away for a couple of weeks just after Joan had surfaced, not very well but serviceable so I may have missed some information. She is still on my friend lists but with no wishlist and her other two games don't seem to have moved. I do hope she is okay.

Also what about Pam (of the consortia) - again I may have missed something about her.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Can anyone give me an update on Joan and Pam - how are they doing?

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 30, 15 5:59 PM
I've talked to Joan a couple of times ... she was going to return to the game on Oct. 5th, went to feed her cat the morning of Oct 5th, and fell.. she broke her ankle and re-injured her "replaced knee" and was in the hospital.. she is HOME.. and is on bed rest for at least another week.. I know she's looked at the game... she plays on pc and it's hard for her to maneuver her knee and ankle in a way to reach her computer for any length of time... sooooooooooooooo... until she can sit at the computer comfortably, we probably still won't see much of her.. she DOES want very much to come back, but, it's going to be at a limited capacity...

others know more about Pam and I don't want to share info I've heard since I didn't hear it from Pam herself...

stay safe in (and out of) the castle,
da fuzz

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Oct 31, 15 1:08 AM
Thanks gohill; thanks for the info. Poor Joan; I am so sorry she has had so many problems. (Joan, if you read this, best wishes for your recovery. You have not been forgotten.)

I hope Pam is okay; anyone who has info please let me know. If anyone would prefer to pm me please note that my BF name is the same as my MC game (so I don't forget who I am).

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Oct 31, 15 11:49 AM
Hi annieliz

Pam's only access to the internet is at the local library. This means she can not access the game but she does manage to get on the forum during the limited time she is allowed. I'm sure she would appreciate a message saying Hi if you would like to leave one.

Norry

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Oct 31, 15 12:57 PM
Gohill, thank you for the update on Joan. I have been wondering about her myself. She has had quite a streak of bad luck. I sure hope things get better for her soon!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Oct 31, 15 2:42 PM
Thanks Norry6. I have also had a message from Sadie700 updating me on Pam. If you do read this Pam please remember that you have friends who are thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. You are not forgotten and I will keep in touch via Sadie700.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Nov 3, 15 7:43 PM
Thank You Sweets, for your continued concern for Joan and I.

I had to finally get a phone, I had too many stolen (only had flip type) held out for three years.
Lawyer gave me a look like I was crazy person, and I needed it to take pictures of kitty's for my shelter.
So now I have an android with Republic Wireless for the cost of the phone and a small monthly charge (a little more than my canceled bigfish charge).

I have been trying to figure this smart phone stuff (almost 500 pictures of my kitties and one of my sister Karin with her cart).

Figured finally how to download the game.
I have caught 5 pumpkins for the consortium but only at level 3.

I am having trouble fitting the library time schedule in with my shelter chores (Kit's want their food; litter cleaned and fresh water done before 2pm.) When Karin visits I don't finish before 5pm..

Best time to find me is Mon. and Tues. the Library is open 1-9 pm. other days close at 6pm.

Still take time to read the stories and Consortium report.
Hugs =v=

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 3, 15 10:00 PM
So good to see you pamkatz, think of you and Joan often wondering how you both are.

Wishing you both all the best, take care.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 3, 15 11:37 PM
Absolutely yes!

Glad to see you in forum Pam! So wish I could help in your game, but you are on android platform?

Oops, no, still PC when you can....

Wishing you the best and to all the kitty cats you care for!

Crystal. ;P

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 11:39:50 PM PST

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 3, 15 11:43 PM
Dear Joan!

Good grief, sending you major healing thoughts your way, so you can sit down at your PC soon!

Take care! Hope to see a forum post from you soon!

Crystal ;P

Go to: