bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Halloween Riddles: Mysterious Griddlers

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 31, 15 12:29 AM
Halloween Riddles: Mysterious Griddlers is a logic game with a happy Halloween theme! Scary stories, monsters, witches, Jack-o'-lanterns and 120 new original nonograms... This is an ideal way to relax after a long day! Isn't that what every true puzzle fan wants?!

Enjoy gameplay built on logic alone! You won't have to guess a solution again. With the improved tutorial, you can choose a training level depending on your play skills. Complete only the training that you really need.

Develop your intellectual potential! Enjoy a happy Halloween atmosphere with classical griddlers gameplay!

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Halloween Riddles: Mysterious Griddlers

[Post New]by lvd04 on Oct 31, 15 2:58 PM
Downloaded and installed this game but when I try to start it, my computer goes crazy and i have to bring up the task manager and restart the computer - happened twice. Won't try it again.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Halloween Riddles: Mysterious Griddlers

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 1, 15 2:11 PM
Hi lvd04,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some issue with this particular game on your computer. Please look at the following help article for hints regarding this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team
with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely look into this for you.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Halloween Riddles: Mysterious Griddlers here

By consolidating the technical issues into one thread, this helps the Moderation Team analyze any trends in issues that players are experiencing. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: