Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 31, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

PLEASE NOTE: I cannot help you with any tech issues so would like you to stop sending me PMs for advice that I cannot answer. Post your tech issues in the game forum and someone should be able to deal with it. Thank you

Edited on 10/31/2015 at 9:16:42 AM PST

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Lvl 4 - can't fnd enough gold to feed all 3 frogs

[Post New]by kkreisman on Oct 31, 15 1:27 AM
got the 2 piles in front of each frog and the money out of the mine and the money behnd the frog behind the portal but am still short $10. amy know where it is?

katiek

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 31, 15 9:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Lvl 4 - can't fnd enough gold to feed all 3 frogs

[Post New]by cielle1 on Oct 31, 15 11:22 AM
kkreisman wrote:got the 2 piles in front of each frog and the money out of the mine and the money behnd the frog behind the portal but am still short $10. amy know where it is?

katiek

Everytime the gold in the mine is over, you must refill the mine by putting the wind over and you will get more gold. Hope this helps : )

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Ziggy_Zigster on Oct 31, 15 5:13 PM
In some of the levels, the text stating the level goals is overwritten by the next goal. So you can't see what the goal is!

[Post New]by giniplay on Oct 31, 15 5:27 PM
Are there only two bonus levels? After having played two bonues levels I got back to the first Map and can't go back to the bonus levels. Is that right????

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Oct 31, 15 11:21 PM
giniplay wrote:Are there only two bonus levels? After having played two bonues levels I got back to the first Map and can't go back to the bonus levels. Is that right????

That happend to me, too. But look at the map - the cursor automatically jumps from level 1 to the last one. So if you press "play" it plays the last one. You can manually chose the other levels though

Only can go to level 14....no more levels

[Post New]by Katdeming on Nov 1, 15 6:07 AM
I played Weather Lord: Following the Princess Beta and completed it and filled out the survey. I have since bought the CE and downloaded it. Unfortunately it still only shows 14 levels as in the beta edition. I have deleted the beta edition and redownloaded the CE version to no avail. Any ideas?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 16, 15 5:50 PM
There are a lot of achievements that dont indicate completion & just sort of stopped updating.

There are 2 for collecting wood:
one is called Expert Woodcutter: that one is fine. I guess.
the other is called Experienced Forester & mine has been stuck at 698 for eons.

The others not updating are for food & gems. But wait! There's more! The awards called Master of Water & Master of Tornado & Lightning are messed up, too.

If you look at the one for the gems, the exact wording is "for collecting gems on a level". And there are 250, 500 & 1000 goals.

So does that mean all of those on one level each time??? I think I have checked this before but I hadn't been paying close enough attention to see if I had been getting them over time or all at once so IDK.

Edited on 12/25/2015 at 9:02:00 PM PST

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Dec 7, 15 7:22 AM
I am on level 25 and the well refuses to fill. Everything else is done, I have way more than enough wood and gold, but for some reason the rain cloud ring will not turn green and fill the well. I have removed the sand pile in front of it and tried everything to no avail. HELP!

Edited on 12/07/2015 at 7:22:45 AM PST

zed3
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by zed3 on Jan 3, 16 5:56 AM
I'm stuck on level 4c in the bonus chapters. The second fairy pod isn't entirely on screen and I can't upgrade it past the first level no matter where I click. A dialogue box appears for the first level upgrade only. The other dialogue boxes must be off screen. I'm using windows 7 ultimate 64-bit operating system. Consequently I cannot achieve gold on this level although I have plenty of time. Please advise.

Unable to scroll to select artifacts

[Post New]by Aliandra87 on Apr 17, 16 1:31 PM
I'm using a PC. When you start each level, it lets you select 3 artifacts. I have 10 artifacts, so I need to use the blue right arrow to select one of them. Unfortunately, even though the right arrow is light blue, clicking on it does nothing.

Before you ask, I have removed artifacts and am trying to fill the two blank slots with artifacts 9 and 10, which I can't reach because the button won't work (even though it is active).

That means I'm stuck with the 8 visible artifacts and all the nifty new stuff is out of reach.

Do you have a patch for this?

Edited on 04/17/2016 at 1:32:49 PM PST

annieb65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by annieb65 on Apr 25, 16 4:27 PM
jpRINCESS EDITION OF JUST BOUGHT , AND IT SEEMS MY CURSOR WONT WORK ON THIS GAME..ANNIE

annieb65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by annieb65 on Apr 26, 16 3:32 PM
annieb65 wrote:jpRINCESS EDITION OF JUST BOUGHT , AND IT SEEMS MY CURSOR WONT WORK ON THIS GAME..ANNIE

[Post New]by rangerluke on May 15, 16 2:53 PM
Just played the trial and Loved this game so I purchased it but it will not activate now that I have paid for it!!!! PLEASE HELP BFG!!!!!

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on May 29, 16 3:06 AM
Every time I demolish a building because I don't need it anymore the game quits. Help please!

Unable to scroll to select artifacts

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on May 29, 16 9:16 AM
Aliandra87 wrote:I'm using a PC. When you start each level, it lets you select 3 artifacts. I have 10 artifacts, so I need to use the blue right arrow to select one of them. Unfortunately, even though the right arrow is light blue, clicking on it does nothing.

Before you ask, I have removed artifacts and am trying to fill the two blank slots with artifacts 9 and 10, which I can't reach because the button won't work (even though it is active).

That means I'm stuck with the 8 visible artifacts and all the nifty new stuff is out of reach.

Do you have a patch for this?

I am having the same problem. Most annoying, because I really want one of the artifacts that I can't get to.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jul 3, 16 5:40 AM
I also posted a separate discussion thread about this. On Level 7, I've accumulated enough logs/wood to destroy the enemy's lairs, but it won't allow me. Do you have to get 400 instead of 200 for each one? That's the only possibility that I can think of.

Thanks for any help.

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Oct 11, 16 7:43 AM
Can't even start the game. When I go to screen to enter player's name, nothing happens. I've clicked everywhere, and have to go to Task Manager to shut down the game. Oh well, after reading others' complaints, maybe not even starting is a good thing. Oh, I'm on a PC using latest version of Windows.

[Post New]by dolphinlee on Nov 2, 16 10:15 AM
At first I got a choice of tools. Then I went to the next level. Now I am stuck with a small selection.

When I start I get the option of changing the tools. On the tight is the bag with the tools I just used. On the left is a box with other tools it. There is a blue triangle. I assume that by clicking this I should be able to go through all the tools and select what I want.

The blue triangle does not work. I am stuck with the new tools I have earned recently and these are often no use whatsoever. Help! Thank you

Go to: