beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

error at car

[Post New]by beckx020 on Sep 14, 08 4:20 PM
At the con ed station, looking in the car at the wrappers gives me an error and the program shuts down. I can't read the error because the screen is black. I have to bring up task manager and that makes the screen blink so I can see the error message window for a second and it's gone.

Anyone else having this problem????

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

error at car

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Sep 20, 08 8:27 PM
beckx020 wrote:At the con ed station, looking in the car at the wrappers gives me an error and the program shuts down. I can't read the error because the screen is black. I have to bring up task manager and that makes the screen blink so I can see the error message window for a second and it's gone.

Anyone else having this problem????
Yes its happening every where your not the only person with that problem so relax its in the game.

Re:error at car

[Post New]by rwinfrey73 on Nov 30, 08 9:30 PM
I had the same problem. It sucks can't you can't progress in the game until you look at and put together the pieces of cigar wrapper. I reloaded the game and then it worked from then on. The game still freezes up, shuts down and locks up my computer at other random areas, though.

Re:error at car

[Post New]by nevrsurrender on Dec 12, 10 10:18 AM
Make sure DirectX is up to date - I would assume this could be a culprit and possibly running your video in compatibility mode as a test...

Go to: