bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 9, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Reincarnations: Awakening players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum

[Post New]by myst_read on Oct 9, 09 1:54 AM
this game is crazy. either it's frozen or unfinished. I'm still in the office going from one side to the other.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 9, 09 8:12 AM
myst_read wrote:this game is crazy. either it's frozen or unfinished. I'm still in the office going from one side to the other.

Hi myst_read,

I am sorry about your problems with the game. I haven`t trouble with the game. Please check your system or you can contact the service team on the right site . They are the greatest and very good with helping players!

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on Oct 9, 09 8:23 AM
I just tried the demo and it froze in the office when I was trying to use the projector. Some of the words are garbled as well. It loaded perfectly and looked like it would be a purchase however it disappointed.

Blabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Blabs on Oct 9, 09 5:35 PM
Very Happy with this game. Graphics were good and **** were interesting. A little more direction in some of the mini games would have been helpful. After the trouble I had with Puppet Show(still can't play it) this was a refreshing change. Well worth purchasing!

meatbun66
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by meatbun66 on Oct 9, 09 7:52 PM
I bought this game today. GREAT game. Unfortunately it was TOO short. Hopefully, the makers will have a part 2. The dog part was too cute!

[Post New]by krazyhorse on Oct 10, 09 9:47 AM
i arranged the arms and legs right on graphic...nothing

[Post New]by Peanutbtr1 on Oct 10, 09 3:14 PM
I d/l this game for the trial period but it will not open up for me to try. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Oct 10, 09 3:16 PM
This looks like a wonderful game - unfortunately it will not work for me. It downloads fine but when I attempt to play it tells me there was an error and it shuts the program down. I notice in the forums that others are having the same problem. I am running VISTA.........

Gnett
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Gnett on Oct 10, 09 3:36 PM
Very happy with the game purchase although the game was far too short. It took me 7 1/2 hours to complete. Disappointed now!!!! Part 2 please!!!!!
Gnett

[Post New]by mrslarlee on Oct 10, 09 6:17 PM

meatbun66 wrote:I bought this game today. GREAT game. Unfortunately it was TOO short. Hopefully, the makers will have a part 2. The dog part was too cute!

I agree with you, I Loved this game, BUT it is too short and somewhat easy... finished in one day. I also hope the makers will have part 2 soon.

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by minxs on Oct 11, 09 3:20 AM
Now THIS is a wonderful game. I rate it way more highly than PuppetShow in terms of graphics. (One question though: why were the graphics so incredibly crisp in the offfice and in Nepal but much less so in the next two? I'm not finished yet.)

Unlike with PuppetShow, things do look like what you expect them to, even now that they are getting less detailed than earlier. My breath was almost taken away at some of the scenes in the first reincarnation, even the hidden object scenes were worth staring at.

The music is good, voice acting is okay (gets kind of silly as you move on) and between the help button and the diary, it's almost too easy.

For anyone who is even slightly confused about how to solve a mini-game, just check the diary. For the first time I solved a pipes puzzle without looking at a walkthrough or haviing my son do it for me!

Anyway, great great game, but yes, too short. I only have 2 doors left and the only reason I'm stopping is that it's 3 am, I think I started playing about 1. I hate to leave the story but now I have something special to look forward to tomorrow!

[Post New]by missdmeanour on Oct 11, 09 3:18 PM
Good little game but way too short! I honestly thought there would be a bit more in each level thought they were too short and too easy. After downloading the demo I went on to purchase it and finished it after about 2 hours. Bit miffed cos wasted a game credit on it..... but hey ****. Other than that as said good little game.

esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by esthers2 on Oct 11, 09 3:33 PM
this was the greatest!!!!!!!
best this year

i cant wait for the next one i only hope it is as good as this
but way too short ,as is everything that is really great

[Post New]by Lyndashu on Oct 12, 09 1:34 PM
Hi I agree with you all, I had great expectations of this game and yes it was good but much, much too short, it only took me a few hours to complete, was expecting more than I got, was a little easy but quite addictive.

[Post New]by lyricsma on Oct 13, 09 7:43 PM
I cant open this game. It downloads all right, but whenever I try to start it I just get an error window? I see that there are other people on the forums who have had the same problem. Doesnt anyone have any helpful hints? I am lost because I have NEVER had this happen with a BFG before and trust me I have downloaded and bought plenty.

Hot Water Bottle

[Post New]by pattywak on Oct 13, 09 7:56 PM
I bought the strategy guide which says to fill the hot water bottle 3 times with hot water and 2 times with cold water. This doesn't work. I had to "skip" to finish the game.

jocarl17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jocarl17 on Oct 14, 09 8:30 PM
krazyhorse wrote:i arranged the arms and legs right on graphic...nothing

I was stumped on that also till I went and moved the foot on the ar left. Try it!

jocarl17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jocarl17 on Oct 14, 09 8:58 PM
Reincarnations is now truly one of the top 3 favorites for me. It was as perfectly integrated with everything I like. Not a lot of filler dialogue (drives me crazy. Blah, blah). There is a lot of player interaction, some useful and some just silly: Tickle the dog! Cracked me up.

I never listen to the music and usually not the ambient sounds, so I cannot comment on them. The tasks were simple but some of the mini games really got me thinking. I didn't want to skip any of them, so my brain had to kick in and that's not a bad thing.
There were guides and unlimited hints along the way, so I did not need a walkthrough. Very balanced. You knew where to go and what to do when you got there, even if there were interesting sidetracks to investigate!

This team of designers used levels of imagination that I have not seen in the games lately. I of course wanted it to go on for 50 more incarnations, because I was having so much fun seeing what would happen next! It is like they listened to gamers like me and came up with the perfect game.

RECOMMENDATION: Buy this game if you want something fresh, fun, different, and thought provoking.

I hope the sequel gets here fast (you know, the one with 50 incarnations???

woof!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 14, 09 10:08 PM
jocarl17 wrote:This team of designers used levels of imagination that I have not seen in the games lately. I of course wanted it to go on for 50 more incarnations, because I was having so much fun seeing what would happen next! It is like they listened to gamers like me and came up with the perfect game.

How about how to make popcorn LOL. And was fun making those cute vegie animals, and making tea and stew. Just too many imaginative things to do I'd not seen in other games that take themselves too seriously.

Thanks for the fun, you designers, and BF for bringing this to us just when we needed a good break.

( can't stop talking about this game any more than stop playing it, just finished my fourth and still not bored.)

Go to: