comments and reviews

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

comments and reviews

[Post New]by naedebpat on Oct 9, 09 12:33 AM
I've had to start watching my budget more and would like to know your thoughts.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:comments and reviews

[Post New]by Robilyn on Oct 9, 09 12:54 AM
I have just played the demo, and so far I love it. Graphics are beautiful, and the mimi games are a challenge. It is a good long length, and I think this will be a buy for me. I am on my way to getting that free game. I am so excited. Keep them coming big Fish, and I will keep buying.

flo314ca
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by flo314ca on Oct 9, 09 1:23 AM
uh oh... sounds like I'm going to like another game way too much! Hurting the wallet a bit this month and last! Downloading it now.. hope to enjoy it too!

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Oct 9, 09 1:30 AM
Deleted

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 6:56:02 PM PST

linnovak
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by linnovak on Oct 9, 09 1:53 AM
Has anyone else had trouble getting the game to run? I download and install fine, but when I click to play the game, I just get automatically sent to the Played Games panel. Odd - never had this issue before. And when I hit play again from that window, nothing happens.

[Post New]by rockhopper1 on Oct 9, 09 1:57 AM
I have bought this game and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I love the combination of hidden objects and interactions with having to use one object with another. I agree the mini games are challenging, but I've got the time to try and master them. Have fun

vloert
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by vloert on Oct 9, 09 2:05 AM
Just finished the trial, the game is beautifully made, but a bit too easy. It deserved a bigger challenge. Have to think about buying!

33tlc
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 33tlc on Oct 9, 09 2:11 AM
What a great game! I have only played the trial so far and was really dissapointed when it finished. Great variety of puzzles and beautiful graphics. It's not often we get a HOG with such variety. Definately on my purchase list, and for those on the fence, I don't think you will be dissapointed.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Oct 9, 09 2:16 AM
i played the demo and finished the doctors office and the first reincarnation when my demo was up, so of course i had to buy it. graphics are gorgeous, music not too bad. the hints are rechargeable and the skip button is also rechargeable if you want to skip the mini games. the mini games are a variety and are different, as of yet only had to skip 1 mini game because i couldn't figure it out. it took an hour and a half to finish 2 reincarnations and i believe their are 5, overall a great game, one that i would highly recommend

i give it 1/2

[Post New]by ScillyGirl5 on Oct 9, 09 2:17 AM
First: Welcome to the pond,fishies!

Second: I enjoyed the game,but it is a bit easy~I would have expected a bit more intricate details for such a large file.Overall I did enjoy it,the graphics are good,the music is good also.Curious storyline,but only five 'doors' (=past lives?) so it looks like it may not be all that long a game~unless there's a whole other story AFTER she leaves the Doc's office!Will wait and see if anyone posts more for now,but will probably buy!

[Post New]by LavenderMist49 on Oct 9, 09 2:34 AM
I can't get the game to even start, tried rebooting my computer and still it won't work. Would love to check it out, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Journey_1
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by Journey_1 on Oct 9, 09 3:03 AM
Very nice HOPA..(hidden object puzzle adventure) BF calls it, nice graphics. Will probably be a tad on the short side for me as I skip all the cut scenes, but off to buy.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Oct 9, 09 3:05 AM
linnovak wrote:Has anyone else had trouble getting the game to run? I download and install fine, but when I click to play the game, I just get automatically sent to the Played Games panel. Odd - never had this issue before. And when I hit play again from that window, nothing happens.

Me, me, me!!!

...And I waited for it...going to write to customer support, may be they'll help.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Oct 9, 09 3:10 AM
Posted mine in the stickied review thread.

flo314ca
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by flo314ca on Oct 9, 09 4:19 AM
Really enjoyed this game. Tried the demo and bought it right after because I just had to finish it! Wish that it was much much longer. Too bad there are only 5 past lives. Not a very difficult game, but a nice variety of hidden object and mini games. Nice to have mini games that are different than ones I've seen before. I also like hidden object parts which have some items on the list that you have to do a little extra something special to find.

If you want a long game, this isn't it, but it was a lot of fun, had great graphics and good variety.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Oct 9, 09 4:59 AM
well have done it again come up wth a great new game love it
the diffrent ways tto find the objects and the mini puzzels way to go we you and to you all in the pond

glascot
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by glascot on Oct 9, 09 6:23 AM
Anyone having problems might want to try and just play it from its icon before playing from Big Fish Game Manager. I often find that makes a difference, don't know why but I always play from the desktop icon when I first download a game.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 9, 09 6:29 AM
Ok, got to the tea ceremony, and had to make myself quit, lol. Got to get to bed, but I wanted to comment...have you noticed how few oriental hogs there are? I find it quite strange that they really haven't entered this market as hugely as I would have expected. Anyway, I like the game, although I did skip a couple of the minis...too tired to work my way through those that I usually have trouble with anyway, lol. Maybe on replay some months from now. Could have gone to the walkthrough but knew I really didn't have time to fiddle with it right now. i am really looking forward to returning to this one. Oh to be retired and have the weekend time to play...but duty calls, lol.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Oct 9, 09 7:43 AM
I played a little way into the demo and my mind is made up...a definite purchase.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Oct 9, 09 8:25 AM
Can't even get the demo to run - first time that's happened for me with a BF game. Rats!

Go to: