crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Level 68

[Post New]by crispinscot on Oct 31, 15 5:40 AM
I've been stuck on this level for the best part of a week. So, I'm afraid I'm going to give up. I don't like to be beaten by a game and have enjoyed playing it but I'm wasting too much time on the one level. I'm now going to look at some other M3 games I've downloaded while playing what was one of the best games I've come across. If anyone has any sure fire solutions to this level, I'd be glad to know them so I can get to the end. Have fun everyone!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 68

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 31, 15 4:07 PM
Sorry to hear the last level got you.

I can't offer a guaranteed way to get past it. It is pretty much a matter of keeping the clogging of the board down with a pattern recognition thing while you're working on freeing one amulet piece at a time and getting it into the center of the board somewhere, then bringing out the other pieces one by one. About the only advice I can offer is to play some other M3s for a while and come back to this game later.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Nov 1, 15 10:16 AM
Thanks. I'm now playing Jewel Match - Halloween. Just good fun and not very difficult. I did enjoy Claws and Feathers II tho so I might take you up on your advice, I missed out on Claws and Feathers (the original) so I might try that too.
Thanks also for all your help on various levels crispinscot

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 1, 15 4:08 PM
You're welcome.

I think you mean Jewel Match Twilight which I recently got for myself as well after beta testing it for the developer. I think they might have shortened the timer in timed mode in the final release of that game because I seem to remember timed mode in the beta version wasn't all that hard, but I came within 25 seconds of running out of time on a few boards in the final version.

Go to: