Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Destination Treasure Island

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 9, 09 8:14 AM
toycar2001 wrote:Im so stuck How do I get the wheel for the trolly

Hi toycar,

I haven`t play this game, but here is the walkthrough for this game, I hope that helps you:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/destination-treasure-island-walkthrough

And welcome in the pond!

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Destination Treasure Island

[Post New]by leacraw on Oct 9, 09 9:22 AM
welcome toycar2001!

Happy gaming and posting

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 9, 09 9:57 AM
Hi toycar2001,

I hope the walkthrough that Eisteepfirsich linked you to has been helpful! I also wanted to drop in and let you know that I've moved this thread over to the full game forum for Destination: Treasure Island for you. Just a heads up!

Please note that you can find the full game forum for any game that we carry by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of this page. From there, you can either search for the game forum you're looking for or scroll down to the title from the alphabetical list.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 9, 09 10:07 AM
You need to get a pulley from the boat that you sailed to the island. You then, if I remember correctly, need to disassemble the pulley and you will get a wheel.

Re:Destination Treasure Island/beach

[Post New]by seejungfer on Oct 23, 10 11:01 AM
please, need help at the beach. have 3 feathers, 3 flowers & 2 shells,what do I do next, also what do I do with the teracota pot laying befor the gate. thankfull for help

Edited on 10/23/2010 at 11:17:31 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Destination Treasure Island/beach

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 31, 10 7:32 AM
seejungfer wrote:please, need help at the beach. have 3 feathers, 3 flowers & 2 shells,what do I do next, also what do I do with the teracota pot laying befor the gate. thankfull for help
Yellow feather above yellow shell, orange flower in the middle (red + yellow = orange), red feather above red shell, tie knot at bottom right.

Edited on 10/31/2010 at 7:33:24 AM PST

Go to: