jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Level 23

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Oct 31, 15 10:57 AM
Has anyone managed to finish this. I get everything but the $8000 before gold time runs out. Is this even possible?

gagoogle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Level 23

[Post New]by gagoogle on Nov 17, 15 8:39 PM
I think I've tried everything to get gold on the Normal level. I, too, get everything but the $8000 before gold time runs out. The walkthrough/utube thing doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have any suggestions or is it simply impossible????

Edited on 11/18/2015 at 4:30:55 AM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 19, 15 8:15 PM
Of course people have managed to finish this. In normal and extreme modes, otherwise you would see lots of posts regarding this level.

Find the hidden treasure, upgrade the sawmill to 3 stars and build the farm. Build 2 residences and upgrade them to 3 stars, build the doctor's office and then build the 3rd residence. Explore the mine and get the wood to fix one of the tents, then fix the other, while you are accumulating rent money. Then, right before you run out of time demolish the farm first, then the doctors office (you get more money for the farm).
That should give you the 8,000.

Or you can first risk not building the doctors office and building another residence. Or initially building the doctors office and building another residence, but it usually doesn't pay off.

gagoogle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by gagoogle on Nov 20, 15 4:33 AM
Thanks, Hespera!

paramiti
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by paramiti on Jan 5, 16 1:39 PM
There is NO WAY i could achieve gold following Hespera's advice the questions were about getting gold not "finishing"
Essentially to get Gold i built another residence in place of the doctors office..when a resident became ill i simply destroyed the home and put up a new one and upgraded it ...in this way i was able to make all the goals in time including the money goal and receive a Gold Star

Edited on 01/05/2016 at 1:41:52 PM PST

Go to: