FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Tournies FUN again :D

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 31, 15 3:01 PM
Thank Devs

Not sure about anyone else but I found the tournies fun again today

SO wonderful to have 3 one hour ones so we get more chances at the top 100.

The wheel seemed a little more random, that is to say I didn't get the 10% between the 20 and 50 every single time, though I got my fair share

Chips, I got between 8 and 12.

So, on the whole I'm really happy

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:Tournies FUN again :D

[Post New]by Rahia on Oct 31, 15 3:08 PM
I'm so bummed I missed all three! Saturday's used to be my lazy day but now it's my busiest day. I hope they keep them this way for upcoming tournaments so maybe I can participate in one soon. I've missed playing them.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Oct 31, 15 3:11 PM
I am glad that there are 1 hour tournaments again.
I hope to earn the Tournamenet Topper achievement soon. I am so close.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Oct 31, 15 3:15 PM
Know how you feel, Rahia. Missed all three today. Saturdays are Shadow's Training Day.... got back just in time to notice 3 minutes left to play. Oh, well, I'm sure they'll have some during the week , at later times, so everyone can enjoy them.

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Oct 31, 15 3:20 PM
Apollo, I had the same with the first one. I got home and noticed 1 minute 31 seconds on the clock. I was all.. grr arg and walked back out of the door like a zombie. This is of course after I realized I would miss the next one. The next time I made it home I think there was 5 seconds left.. I think. It was flashing when I entered, glanced over after the first roll of the dice and it was gone. Oh well, maybe we'll get to enter the next one. Until then... stay safe in the Castle. Watch out for falling pumpkins.

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Oct 31, 15 3:26 PM
I agree, had fun! That's what they're supposed to be. Of course it didn't hurt I placed in the Top 100 in the 2nd tournament in my PC game today (this was without paying any Diamonds). But even when I don't place or win diamonds it's something to look forward to. I read where players complain about the wheel and most of the time I only get 10% or 20%. Lucked out this morning getting a 20%, 30%, 40% & 50%. Also was able to find 3 chips in almost each room.

The 3rd tournament was another story, mostly 1 or 2 chips each room & spinning only 10% or 20%. But I figure win some lose some. I get frustrated the same as most players but try not to let it ruin the game for me or others.

PS I like the 1 hour formats too

Edited on 10/31/2015 at 3:58:56 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Oct 31, 15 3:27 PM
Hour ones so much better but the difference in my games was amazing! Don't care about the wheel spins but do think the chips should be even for all! One game had 13 and another had 6!

I had to miss the one at my 1500 but did notice some players thought cheating was going on, anything to make of that FudgeChi? or has the glitch gone completely?

BTW Lovely to see you in here again! Hows that baby?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 31, 15 3:54 PM
Baby good and growing fast, thanks Cynthia

I've not tried to recreate the glitch since I couldn't do it the last times I tried a couple of weeks ago. I honestly think it's fixed, I know the Devs have worked VERY hard at it. I don't think there's cheating any more, what we have to remember is that a certain player earned a LOT of diamonds with the glitch so is probably paying to try over and over and thus having more tries And with the wheel being all positives...well, anything is possible.

I spent a few diamonds in the last tourney because I was having FUN! That's the way it should be and the hour ones are GREAT!

If they keep them up like this then everyone will be able to take part more and that's good.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 1, 15 3:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that I've gone ahead and passed along the entire contents of this thread to the team that works closely with the developers. Thank you for your patience as the team continues to test the functionality of the tournaments. Please note that we take all of your feedback very seriously and continue to pass them along to advocate for the players.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to a moderator if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback.

bfgBellerophon

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 1, 15 3:45 PM
Thank you, bfgB I had fun again today and I sincerely hope other players did too. I had my ups and downs of course but then it's a tourney! The one hour ones are perfect, everyone gets more chances and one at least per day must fall within someone's time zone I hope. Looking forward to more

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 1, 15 3:49 PM
I really enjoyed the tourney, too! Like it much better with only an hour to play! Still may take me awhile for my kitty achievement, but at least the tourneys are fun now!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 1, 15 3:52 PM
jforever wrote:I really enjoyed the tourney, too! Like it much better with only an hour to play! Still may take me awhile for my kitty achievement, but at least the tourneys are fun now!

YES! And it seems much better not to do well in a 1 hour one because you can think...oh..they'll be another along soon...bit like buses!!!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 1, 15 3:58 PM
FudgeChi wrote:
jforever wrote:I really enjoyed the tourney, too! Like it much better with only an hour to play! Still may take me awhile for my kitty achievement, but at least the tourneys are fun now!

YES! And it seems much better not to do well in a 1 hour one because you can think...oh..they'll be another along soon...bit like buses!!!

Lol! Like the analogy!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 1, 15 4:17 PM
jforever wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:

Lol! Like the analogy!

Not that I ever catch a bus!!! LOLOL

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 1, 15 4:34 PM
FudgeChi wrote:
jforever wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:

Lol! Like the analogy!

Not that I ever catch a bus!!! LOLOL

Lol! Me neither!!

Go to: