Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Erlis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Erlis on Oct 18, 16 4:11 AM
I logged in this morning, did the download and to my surprise it started me back a LEVEL 1. I have worked hard to reach lvl 40. To accumulate my 20 odd pets and all the other items. To say I'm upset is an understatement. Did anyone else experience this problem.

Erlis

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Oct 18, 16 4:12 AM
kim_veronica wrote:Hi Everyone....so I logged on this morning to see the Halloween event, hadn't known previously about it, love the little ghosts instead of the flowers, what is the blue green and red ghost thing about please? I couldn't see where to find out about them. Loving the game...second time round lol

The red blue and green ghosts count towards achievements, and also are asked for in some of the daily quests, but you do need the ghost traps to catch them - you get them from some of the HOS or you can buy them with diamonds or exchange the sweets for them if you click on the family on the entrance page.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by rogeliopalacios on Oct 18, 16 4:57 AM

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 6:44:48 AM PST

[Post New]by threedegreepat on Oct 18, 16 7:21 AM
Erlis wrote:I logged in this morning, did the download and to my surprise it started me back a LEVEL 1. I have worked hard to reach lvl 40. To accumulate my 20 odd pets and all the other items. To say I'm upset is an understatement. Did anyone else experience this problem.

Erlis

This has happened to lots of people and no news of when it will be fixed. You should report it to Customer Service quoting your Friends ID number. I think it is only for those of us using PCs as the game I play on my Kindle hasn't been updated yet. I was on level 74 and have also been put back to Level 1 on a different ID so not at all happy.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 18, 16 7:34 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi Everyone....so I logged on this morning to see the Halloween event, hadn't known previously about it, love the little ghosts instead of the flowers, what is the blue green and red ghost thing about please? I couldn't see where to find out about them. Loving the game...second time round lol

The red blue and green ghosts count towards achievements, and also are asked for in some of the daily quests, but you do need the ghost traps to catch them - you get them from some of the HOS or you can buy them with diamonds or exchange the sweets for them if you click on the family on the entrance page.

---------------------
for the achievement on the Ghosties, just how many of them do we have catch. does anyone know????

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Oct 18, 16 10:09 AM
Erlis wrote:I logged in this morning, did the download and to my surprise it started me back a LEVEL 1. I have worked hard to reach lvl 40. To accumulate my 20 odd pets and all the other items. To say I'm upset is an understatement. Did anyone else experience this problem.

Erlis

HI Eris,
I too am back to square 1 after 2 years of play and attaining level 74, all pets, loads of diamonds and coins and tons of great friends not to mention most of the achievements, keys and blue shards. I play on PC and have just sent a note to customer support for help.
Meanwhile, I hope my friends will reinvite me and that I get to keep any items I am currently attaining.

Marite 620611

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 10:12 AM
MariteB, unfortunately anything accumulated in your new game will be lost when your old game is restored.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 10:13 AM
Moonfell, the last tier is 500 ghosts.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 18, 16 10:50 AM
thank you, thankyou, thought I was just going in circles
Gavi-Tn 127617
--------------------
another question,
I have green, red, and blue chaos on left side of screen
each of these have 3 slots
now I have
green 0.0.4
red 2.2.2
blue 2.2.6
do the figures add together or what
how do you come up with 500 on a tier.
Gavi-Tn 127617

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 11:39:12 AM PST

Re:Game Update for Midnight Castle

[Post New]by Teecee859 on Oct 18, 16 4:26 PM
Hello:

The Midnight Castle game will not work and is saying that it needs an update but there isn't one listed on the game manager. Where is it? I play on my PC not android or tablet.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 4:34 PM
moonfell wrote:thank you, thankyou, thought I was just going in circles
Gavi-Tn 127617
--------------------
another question,
I have green, red, and blue chaos on left side of screen
each of these have 3 slots
now I have
green 0.0.4
red 2.2.2
blue 2.2.6
do the figures add together or what
how do you come up with 500 on a tier.
Gavi-Tn 127617

They should add up no matter how many you have of each.

[Post New]by peachywink on Oct 18, 16 4:41 PM
So I did the update this morning and things were fine for a while but then the game started telling me that I am on an old version and need to update again. SO I tried but there is no new update in game manager and trying manual brings up nothing as well. I also didn't find any notes about a second update after the 17ths but I can't play the game because it keeps telling me to update the game even after I restarted my pc.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Game Update for Midnight Castle

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 4:47 PM
Teecee859 wrote:Hello:

The Midnight Castle game will not work and is saying that it needs an update but there isn't one listed on the game manager. Where is it? I play on my PC not android or tablet.

This is happening to every PC player as there is an announcement from one of the mods saying that the game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes due to maintenance.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 4:48 PM
Peachywink, see my reply above.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 5:14 PM
Teecee and peachywink you should now be able to download the update from Game Manager.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Oct 18, 16 6:21 PM
Okay... I did the new update fix and (Yay)have my old game back....but not my friends. Now what?
Marite 620611

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 18, 16 6:35 PM
Marite, hopefully you kept a list of your friends because it seems that every player who has a new ID needs to re-invite their friends.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by oryblair on Oct 18, 16 10:49 PM

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 5:42:03 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by helenpeden on Oct 19, 16 5:58 AM

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 5:43:43 PM PST

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 19, 16 6:15 AM