bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 12, 17 6:49 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread.

mdpetdoc, I'm sorry to hear that your puzzle countdown timer is showing different times. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this from the forums, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your friend code and a screenshot. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to look into this for you.

I'd also like to thank players for their patience regarding the spam posts within this thread and the forums. We will continue to request an upgrade to our spam filters and manually take care of these posts. For more information, feel free to read the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,128 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 12, 17 2:11 PM
I am unable to take a screenshot following the directions provided for Windows 10. When the snipping tool is open the game pauses and the screen is not visible. The only other picture I was able to get was the loading hourglass. Different instructions would be appreciated as the problem continues.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ClemsnLouisville on Sep 12, 17 2:34 PM

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 2:38:49 PM PST

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on Sep 12, 17 11:18 PM
[color=#fe0000] After installing the last update, I found that I had quite a few anomalies, of which, I didn't have previously. I came into the forum and it was suggested that to clear these issues, that I should uninstall and re-install M.E. that it would clear these issues up. Unfortunately, it hasn't changed a thing:

I am unable to send any gifts to my fellow M.E. players. apart from John and Adele; (I can receive gifts from them and others);

In the 'rooms' I can no longer access any of the rooms apart from John and two or three others, stating that they don't have a room, even though I have been able to access them previously!

I did post a 'reply' but have never heard a thing back.

I am starting to think that I should just uninstall and be done with it.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jonathangfhh on Sep 12, 17 11:32 PM

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 1:49:45 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 13, 17 2:29 PM
Hello acerb,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the recent update. Since it sounds like you're having several issues after that update, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance since it sounds like issues are continuing despite previous suggestions.

If you were in touch with our teams previously, you can use the most recent reply to directly respond and let our Reps know you still require assistance. If you are unable to find that reply, or if you haven't reached out to our teams yet, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. If you are able to do so, please also include a description of the issues you are seeing as well as your Friend Code and a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist further.

I also want to thank you and all of our players for their patience in regards to spam posts that appeared in this thread. We do our best to remove these rapidly and manually ban those posters, however sometimes spam will appear for longer than we would like. Thank you for understanding that we must manually remove those posts every day and if you'd like further information regarding this issue in the forums, please feel free to read our announcement below:

Thank you for your patience, and I hope our Reps are able to determine why those issues are persisting. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by HeidiCur on Sep 13, 17 11:50 PM

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 9:10:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Clayhead1 on Sep 14, 17 1:52 AM
I'm trying to load Midnight Castle and I keep getting an error message saying not enough memory and that I need to free up 700mb, I've done this but I keep getting the same error message.

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 14, 17 10:51 AM
Hello Clayhead1,

I'm sorry there's been trouble with this game. Since this matter will require a more in-depth investigation than I can provide in the forums, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They have the tools and resources necessary to troubleshoot this. Please include your Friend Code with the inquiry (if it's available) as well as a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report.

The help page below will explain how to attach a file to your email, just in case:

Attach a File to Your Email

Thank you for your patience. Please PM another active Moderator or me if more questions come up. We'll be waiting here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by crepeaubgfvb on Sep 14, 17 9:39 PM

Edited on 09/15/2017 at 7:41:19 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 17 7:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players patience regarding the spam posts within the forums and especially this thread. As soon as we are able, we remove these posts and ban these users manually. We will continue to request an upgrade to our filters and thank you for your patience. If you'd like further information regarding this issue in the forums, please feel free to read our announcement below:

Happy gaming everyone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by alvarezDSX on Sep 16, 17 12:45 AM

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 11:32:39 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by AlicCol on Sep 16, 17 2:59 AM

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 11:32:59 AM PST

MaryCricket
Herring
Herring
397 Posts

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Sep 16, 17 4:55 PM

In the middle of February or March; I will be buying a new computer, I need one ( my computer is about 8 years old - Window 7 processing , Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 in 3 years) - plus I want to get new gaming computer with all the bells and whistles, that will last me another 9 - 10 years
So I have decide to end my game. - I really don't want to do this but I might have too

The reason why,is because I have been doing rounds and rounds of HOS, to gather as much as energy units, I wanted to gather about 10,000 units so I can use them for achieving my daily quests But once I receive my new computer I might be losing a lot of my items, i I know I wont get any my energy units back, I believe I will lose all my achievements as well as all my avatars, not sure about all of my pets,

Call me silly but I went though two months of crafting all the items that is in the Laboratory - Now I fear I might lose all those crafted items

All I know is I will get back my coins and diamonds, not sure of anything else.

I thought about this and thought what is the purpose of playing this game if you will lose everything, because I have so much in this game right now -

So if you see a red mark that means I have stopped playing.

If anyone out there reads this and thinks I am wrong about what I said about losing anything or everything, Please let me know.

Mary Cricket

Amethyst2066
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Sep 17, 17 8:54 AM
MaryCricket
You don't have to loose everything. When you get you new PC, download and install MC and write down your new player ID. Contact MC Customer service and tell them that you have a new computer and want to transfer your game progress. Give them you old and new IDs and answer all emails until it happens. The only things that won't transfer is your friends. Make a list of your friends so that you can invite them to your new game. Make a note on your old game next to your player name so your friends willl know about the new computer and game.

[Post New]by Starfish461 on Sep 17, 17 6:11 PM
Hi there,

I can't download Midnight Castle on my laptop. I had it on my pc but that got hacked and all that I can play it on is my android phone, but the screen is hard for me to see.
Can you help me??

Amethyst2066
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Sep 17, 17 7:54 PM
Hi Starfish

What operating system is your laptop?
Do you have administrator rights?

What message do you see when you try to download MC?

Not sure I can help so you should contact MC Tech support with the answers to these questions and an explanation of the problem.

[Post New]by Pithuka on Sep 18, 17 5:59 AM
Hello. I had to reinstall Windows 10 in my computer. Consequently I had to reinstall all applications, including Midnight Castle. Now when I open the game, it considers me as a new player, so I lost all my progress. Is there a way to retrieve it?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by eskridgeFRGF on Sep 18, 17 7:10 AM

Edited on 09/18/2017 at 9:14:40 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 18, 17 9:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

First of all, thank you for your patience and for taking the time to provide your experiences with the PC version of Midnight Castle. I also want to thank Amethyst2066 for swimming by with that support and those suggestions. I agree with the suggestions provided since it sounds like there are players here who may have the need to transfer progress or have lost that progress, and wanted to follow up here with the steps to take to get assistance with your progress.

If you are a player who has lost progress or needs to transfer their progress to a new device, what I recommend is contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with the Friend Code being seen on the device you would like to continue playing on.

If possible, I also recommend providing the Friend Code of your original progress. If you are unable to provide this original Friend Code alongside the new one, I recommend providing as much detail about your progress as possible, such as the approximate number of coins and diamonds on the profile, what level was last achieved, and what avatars and pets have been obtained. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to assist further.

I also wanted to apologize for the recent spate of posts that have needed to be removed due to spam. Moderators do their best to remove these posts as quickly as possible, and our team continues to request additional safeguards and updates to our forums to address this ongoing concern. For more information about this, please feel free to read our announcement regarding it below:

To conclude, if you've lost progress or need to transfer your progress, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps above with as much information about that progress as possible. Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: