kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

OK, NOW what the heck is going on??!!!??!

[Post New]by kisykiss on Oct 31, 15 8:00 PM
I had to take a break from the game for a couple wks due to health issues. Came on tonight to play & found that I cannot--
1. Collect rent from ANY of the houses
2. Cant collect from my 2 divine gardens
^^ There is no way to do so. When I click on each all that happens is the option to upgrade the gardens. ALL of it is at max amount & obviously I want to collect them.

3. I am getting NO mana dropping for me to collect
4. All the guys that I had in buildings doing things that should have been done wks ago says it will be done in 5 days

What the hell has happened since I was gone????!!!!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Re:OK, NOW what the heck is going on??!!!??!

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Oct 31, 15 10:40 PM
Gee that's bad news. I'm in the same boat as you....I'll be gone for a couple of weeks and won't be able to play the game. Is what happened to you what I have to look forward to when I get back?

Are you playing on a PC?

Can you contact tech support?

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Oct 31, 15 11:21 PM
winnerkooties wrote:Gee that's bad news. I'm in the same boat as you....I'll be gone for a couple of weeks and won't be able to play the game. Is what happened to you what I have to look forward to when I get back?

Are you playing on a PC?

Can you contact tech support?

Yes winnerkooties I am playing on my pc. I really hope you dont have to go through this bs too. Its makes it harder & harder to even WANT to hang on with this game when issues keep coming up & really long wait times for the next update

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Oct 31, 15 11:33 PM
I forgot to add that I did put in a request for tech support to tell me what is going on, or to fix it. Hopefully they will soon

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 1, 15 2:19 AM
I just checked my game, and I had a similar problem. There are no coins above the houses, but when I click on them, it tells me that there is the maximum to collect. My original Divine Garden is the same, but the one I got for the daily bonus is still working properly. However, I was still getting mana drops.

The way to fix the collection problem is to place all your houses in storage, then put them back again.

I couldn't do that with my original Divine Garden, so I splashed out some crystals and upgraded it. That got it working again.

I'm not sure what to suggest about your other problems I'm afraid.

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 2:20:13 AM PST

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 1, 15 3:59 AM
I haven't been playing for a while either, so went in to check after I read kisykiss' post. I had no problems in either of my two games, so it doesn't seem to be a general glitch.
What TMGamer suggested, putting the buildings in store, would work. It's a long shot, but if you can, you could try and activate the mana obelisk, maybe that will trigger the mana drops to fall again..
I hope you get it working again!

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 4:00:24 AM PST

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 1, 15 12:49 PM
I guess it's like owning any house or building or farm. If you stop using it and taking care of it it goes to pot. Weeds grow and things get rusty and out of shape. Hopefully you just have to tweak it here and there to get it back in shape again.

;-)

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Nov 1, 15 3:36 PM
Same thing happened to me! I had been playing a second game, hadn't gone back to the first as I had gone as far as I could with it and wasn't interested in stacking supplies or filling it with Cloris statues, but thought I might get update (no way). Anyway, nothing was completing for 7 days, no workers available unless I hired them for crystals & only have 47 of them. So I'm just waiting to see what happens. The time is counting down and I'm down to less than 4 days. Am getting some mana, but very little. Can't activate the obelisk as can't afford to hire workers to go into the cave for stones. Thanks for the tip on putting buildings in storage, I'll try that.

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Nov 1, 15 8:55 PM
winnerkooties wrote:I guess it's like owning any house or building or farm. If you stop using it and taking care of it it goes to pot. Weeds grow and things get rusty and out of shape. Hopefully you just have to tweak it here and there to get it back in shape again.

;-)

Well my workers have nothing to do so I'd be willing to rent them out for home maintenance.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 1, 15 10:23 PM
zoozoospetal wrote:
winnerkooties wrote:I guess it's like owning any house or building or farm. If you stop using it and taking care of it it goes to pot. Weeds grow and things get rusty and out of shape. Hopefully you just have to tweak it here and there to get it back in shape again.

;-)

Well my workers have nothing to do so I'd be willing to rent them out for home maintenance.

LOL!

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Nov 2, 15 6:08 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:I just checked my game, and I had a similar problem. There are no coins above the houses, but when I click on them, it tells me that there is the maximum to collect. My original Divine Garden is the same, but the one I got for the daily bonus is still working properly. However, I was still getting mana drops.

The way to fix the collection problem is to place all your houses in storage, then put them back again.

I couldn't do that with my original Divine Garden, so I splashed out some crystals and upgraded it. That got it working again.

I'm not sure what to suggest about your other problems I'm afraid.

Thanks again for this suggestion, it worked for me. Only thing that isn't working is I can't remove grass or obstructions. Maybe will have to wait until my 7 days are up. I did leave one garden, just to see what happens.

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Nov 4, 15 6:16 PM
I ended up using some crystals to experiment to collect my resources. So now I can collect rent & food from the divine gardens. Still getting no mana drops & I am down to a day to wait for my guys to quit playing around in the buildings so I can put them to real work. Lol! STILL havent heard back from BF on this problem tho.

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Nov 6, 15 10:44 AM
Well I did receive a response from BG about my problem. They sent me some "tips". They were about the game crashing, having trouble down loading the game, the game freezing etc. So basically NOTHING to actually help with what is going on. Almost seemed like they didnt even actually read the email to find out what is going on. So I am still back at square one with this.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 6, 15 11:20 AM

You could try replying to the email and state again exactly what the problem is. They seem to have this system where the first reply is generic and if it doesn't solve it, then you need to go back to them.

To be honest I don't think there is any chance that they will be able to help, as they don't have access to the game and don't seem to like passing on problems to the developers. But, you never know.

It's obviously quite a widespread problem, but it's quite likely that many people who have this issue don't realise it, as they won't log into the game again until the update is released.

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Nov 6, 15 11:53 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
You could try replying to the email and state again exactly what the problem is. They seem to have this system where the first reply is generic and if it doesn't solve it, then you need to go back to them.

To be honest I don't think there is any chance that they will be able to help, as they don't have access to the game and don't seem to like passing on problems to the developers. But, you never know.

It's obviously quite a widespread problem, but it's quite likely that many people who have this issue don't realize it, as they won't log into the game again until the update is released.

That is exactly what I did this morning. Lol. To be honest I was upset that it was a generic reply. I did receive a response shortly afterwards from a live person!! WOOHOO!! Lol! She wanted me to run some other test & send in that report to her. So I did. Now I am waiting to see what she says.
But you know TMGamer99-- I wouldn't doubt that there are ALOT of others who are having this same issue & don't know it yet. No doubt whenever that new update does actually materialize we will see more people posting about this

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Nov 8, 15 8:02 AM
After reading the post I went back in my game. I haven't been playing for at least 3 weeks. My shrine were still occupied with a task for 80 mana with a delay of 19 days and a few hours. I had to put the temples in the storage to "unfreeze" them. But for the houses and gardens I've found out a quick way to get out of this mess :

Just use the acceleration spell on ALL of the gardens / houses / Oracle and everything will be back to normal.

It was that simple.

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 8:13:52 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Nov 10, 15 1:15 AM
NorthStorm wrote:After reading the post I went back in my game. I haven't been playing for at least 3 weeks. My shrine were still occupied with a task for 80 mana with a delay of 19 days and a few hours. I had to put the temples in the storage to "unfreeze" them. But for the houses and gardens I've found out a quick way to get out of this mess :

Just use the acceleration spell on ALL of the gardens / houses / Oracle and everything will be back to normal.

It was that simple.

I checked mine to find that my game was broken as well. I was able to "unfreeze" everything but now have no mana drops falling. Has anyone found a fix for this?

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 10, 15 7:28 PM
I don't have this problem but I have noticed that since I have the oracle up and running, I seldom get mana drops falling anyway. Does anyone else notice that?

Go to: