bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Walkthrough Available for Reincarnations: Awakening!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 9, 09 8:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Margie B (margie134), we now have a full walkthrough for this game up on our Big Fish Blog. To get to that page directly, please click on the following link.

Reincarnations: Awakening Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

alcoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Available for Reincarnations: Awakening!

[Post New]by alcoy on Oct 26, 09 4:10 AM
I have gathered all the information and they have all stuck to the white board all I have left is a post note with a password on it,but it wont let me continue anywhere else can somebody help me please.

Thank you

Alcoy

[Post New]by juandaboggan on Oct 26, 09 8:00 AM
How can I get a copy ofthe walkthrough?

alcoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alcoy on Oct 27, 09 6:08 AM
alcoy wrote:I have gathered all the information and they have all stuck to the white board all I have left is a post note with a password on it,but it wont let me continue anywhere else can somebody help me please.I have been on the walkthrough and I have done everything it has told me to do but still it wont let me move on.Am I missing something PLEASE HELP.

Thank you

Alcoy

frNzR4evr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frNzR4evr on Oct 27, 09 11:37 PM
alcoy wrote:I have gathered all the information and they have all stuck to the white board all I have left is a post note with a password on it,but it wont let me continue anywhere else can somebody help me please.

Thank you

Alcoy

if you haven't already discovered, turn around and see what is referred to as a "boat" with pillows that you must drag around until something is revealed, there is a spot on the white board where the password post-it goes... top left corner-ish. then maybe just click on the post-it, at some point you see an open laptop with the post-it stuck onto the side, you'll type it in...

[Post New]by desidog3 on Nov 29, 09 9:49 AM
I am having the same problem as so many other players are having. The password will not stick to the board. I have tried the walk through but even that didn't help.
JAF

[Post New]by desidog3 on Nov 30, 09 11:37 AM
alcoy wrote:
alcoy wrote:I have gathered all the information and they have all stuck to the white board all I have left is a post note with a password on it,but it wont let me continue anywhere else can somebody help me please.I have been on the walkthrough and I have done everything it has told me to do but still it wont let me move on.Am I missing something PLEASE HELP.

Thank you

Alcoy

[Post New]by lilydeer on Jun 21, 10 6:59 PM
I'm stuck in the Mayan ruins! I put the papyrus on the pillar, but can't fix the thingy or use the machete on the bridge! Help!

Go to: