bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 10, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:Welcome to Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name forum

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 25, 09 1:22 PM
great game like the story line and the ending did not stink as has happened to me on some the games from yet anyhow a question to the BFG Mods are you going to get the thrid edition oif this game because I have played it and belive if people enjoyed this one they will like the third one there is also a fourth in the works according to the makers for this game will not post the link in respect to the fourm rules also love the graphics and .... well perrty much everything in this game is great thank you making avilable for us

[Post New]by Dixie37066 on Nov 3, 09 9:06 PM
Loved both Delaware St. John: The Curse of Midnight Manor and The Town with No Name. Didn't really like having to go through all of the credits at the beginning but both games were worth it. Can't wait for the next one.

jenniebugs
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by jenniebugs on Nov 15, 09 10:26 PM
Someone please help! I am stuck on the second game 'Done with Mirrors - in particular the part where you have to go to the third floor to room 300. As I exit the elevator I turn left. I can walk forward once and there is a ghost in front of a door to the left in the corridor (presumably) in front of room 300. I cant move while the ghost is there, but I cannot turn left into the door afterwards. Instead, if I continue forward once more to the end of the hall and then turn left I find I am in front of door 308. There is no way of finding door 300 after this - I just go round in circles and give up. I have tried this many times but with no success and am just about at the stage of regretting buying this game. Can someone out there help me? Thanks

playmysti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by playmysti on Dec 27, 09 5:23 PM
Can somebody please tell me how to find the Storage Room? I have been in the office on the second floor have gone left and right and still cannot find that door. Thanks. My name is Playmysti.

[Post New]by nanajanet1954 on Nov 24, 12 11:58 AM
Hi, I downloaded the trial and it keeps minimizing on me. My resolution will change back, and then I can maximize it, but it does not last. Is this my computer or a common error with the trial? Thanks.

[Post New]by flustered on Jun 13, 13 10:29 AM
I CANT FIND THE COIN IN THE FRONT ROW 3RD SEAT IN THE BALCONY - THE NUN KEEPS COMING BACK.....HELP!!!

Go to: