hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

SKIP ALL THE TALKING IN BEGINNING

[Post New]by hannah57 on Oct 10, 09 8:24 AM
All you have to do is right click and that will skip all the talking in the start of the game.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:SKIP ALL THE TALKING IN BEGINNING

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 10, 09 8:31 AM
Oh great Hannah, thanks. I tried using the spacebar but that didn't work. I don't think I will be getting the *full* version for this game. WaaaaaaY too much dialog and all I seem to be doing is going around in circles.

JoAnne

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Oct 10, 09 12:01 PM
I have played 3/4 of the way through the 2nd chapter and everytime some-one speaks and I don't care to listen.... I just RIGHT CLICK and it skips right through that. I find this game fun and interesting, but that's just me. If the only reason some of you aren't buying is all the dialogue, maybe now that you know you can skip right through it all, you might decide to buy. Happy gaming all

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Oct 10, 09 2:27 PM
I right clicked, I left clicked, I tried the spacebar, escape, enter. Nothing stopped the talking and the credits. I wasted 10 minutes of the trial time just waiting on this crap to stop. Waste of time.

saga21
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by saga21 on Oct 11, 09 1:09 AM
Every time someone starts talking I hit left, right, space and enter sometime it works but most of the talking is just going on and on no matter what I do... Not what I like from a game, especially if I'm just trying it and don't have the time to spare...

Go to: