Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Number of CE bonus levels - dont read if you dont want to know ;O)

[Post New]by Badut on Nov 1, 15 7:30 AM
There is 31 extra levels

Re:Number of CE bonus levels - dont read if you dont want to know ;O)

[Post New]by bassnorma on Nov 1, 15 1:38 PM
There are 30 levels, then 29 "a: levels and 31 "c" levels that I have found so far and I am missing the "b" levels. Hoping that I will get the "b" s when I complete all of the "a"s. So far I have 90 levels and since the "b"s are missing I think there will be 120.

EDIT: Not sure what happened to the b levels but there are 90 in all...no b's =(

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 3:46:51 PM PST

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Nov 1, 15 1:45 PM
Yes, that is right. I am just referring to the extra bonus levels, since some fellow gamers have wondered how many there is

Oh, I just checked for b-levels and I cant find any? Well, that makes about 90 levels where 30 of them are different gameplay in the same levels - like in the Beardless Wizard.

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 1:56:54 PM PST

[Post New]by bassnorma on Nov 1, 15 3:50 PM
Ah that makes sense Badut...The B's might be in casual mode. I saw some people griping in another thread that the game had too few levels. We both know that's not the case,

[Post New]by wagsingb on Nov 2, 15 3:50 PM
Does anybody know how to get the B levels?

[Post New]by Mishkit on Nov 2, 15 4:28 PM
How the heck do you access these levels? All I can get is level 31c - a total of 31 levels in all.

[Post New]by bassnorma on Nov 2, 15 6:27 PM
So no B Levels...Just played through both modes to get to the point of extra levels. You get 30 regular (per mode easy and expert) Then in 29 of the regular levels (per mode) you get "a" levels or alternates of the regular. Then (per mode) you get 31 "c" levels or collectors edition levels. So the "a" must be for alternate and the "c" must be for Collectors Edition. There is no B. It seems logical they would name them "b" so that you would have a, b and c levels. But apparently the letter designations are as I described above. So, if you played both modes all of the way through, you would have played 180 levels.

Mishkit, if you go back to the regular levels screen you will see green dots under the level number (except 30). These are the 29 alternate levels. You have to play a certain number of regular levels before you get a pop up that tells you that you can now play the Alternate levels. When you play all the way through regular once you will get a pop up that the Collection Edition levels are ready for play.

Edited on 11/02/2015 at 6:44:53 PM PST

Av8Trx
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Av8Trx on Nov 6, 15 9:44 PM
Mishkit wrote:How the heck do you access these levels? All I can get is level 31c - a total of 31 levels in all.

After you complete the first play-through, check out two things:
1) Go back to the main menu screen, you will now see a link for "Collector Levels." This takes you to a whole other map to play.
2) Check out the main game map (the one you first played). You will see green dots, these are the "C" levels.
It's sandbox type, meaning you can click on any of them to play.
Have fun!

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Nov 9, 15 11:36 AM
Av8Trx wrote:
After you complete the first play-through, check out two things:
1) Go back to the main menu screen, you will now see a link for "Collector Levels." This takes you to a whole other map to play.
2) Check out the main game map (the one you first played). You will see green dots, these are the "C" levels.
It's sandbox type, meaning you can click on any of them to play.
Have fun!

Thank you Av8Trx!!
Just a clarification for members keep asking where the Alternate Levels are located, that I am sure its just a mispelling:
2) Check out the main game map (the one you first played). You will see green dots, these are the (A) " Alternate levels".

Edited on 11/09/2015 at 3:05:05 PM PST

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Nov 17, 15 12:37 PM
When I went into the collectors extras I found only C games, then all of a sudden I opened the game and there A levels, now I have just gone into play again and all the A levels I had have completely disappeared. So I am at a loss of what the heck is going on with this game. If you contact support all they say is here's a game coupon and all games are tested before release, which I think is a load of absolute rubbish as most of them do not have any idea about game play. I really am getting/have got fed up with all these problems with the last batch of TM games. I only play them because they are there but talk about confusing!!!!

Go to: