dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Just now playing game.......

[Post New]by dollyflower on Nov 1, 15 12:00 PM
I just discovered I own this game after purchasing the Halloween version recently. I love patchwork games and this so far has proved to be a good one. The only thing I don't like is that there is no option to play untimed. I play to relax. That was corrected in the Halloween version so there is now an option. I've put that one to bed until next fall.

Doccacat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Just now playing game.......

[Post New]by Doccacat on Nov 2, 15 10:45 PM
There is no way to play untimed but you can still finish the game. If you are content not to get 3 keys on every level I have found two ways to do it. You can play for two keys on every level, disregarding the key for completing in time. Just get completed with no errors on each one. Spend no money on extending time or purchasing hints. I did that and when I got to near the end I had 195000 coins to buy the last lot of puzzles. An alternative is to spend some money extending time to get three keys on as many as you can. You still may not have enough keys for the final lot of puzzles. If you don't have 195000 either you can go back and replay earlier puzzles until you have the 195000 to unlock the last set.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Just now playing game.......

[Post New]by dollyflower on Nov 21, 15 9:06 PM
I've given up on this game. Soooooooo tired of doing the same mosaics over and over to allumulate enough coins to move on. I was just short of the last level when suddenly the level two prior just locked up again. Too many other games to play!

Go to: