delarosa2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Episode 19 the invitation challenge

[Post New]by delarosa2 on Nov 1, 15 12:41 PM
No matter what I do I can't pass on this level, let alone get expert. I've tried beginner level and don't even get close, yet when I first played the game when it first came out, I had no trouble. Since I've redownloaded it, has the game difficulty changed or is there a glitch in it? I've got expert on all other levels except this one.
Any ideas?

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 12:41:55 PM PST

Re:Episode 19 the invitation challenge

[Post New]by beestitcher on Nov 12, 15 10:47 AM
I am having the same problem. I even tried watching a youtube and that didn't help. Please let me know if you figure it out.

[Post New]by beestitcher on Nov 12, 15 3:49 PM
One more thing, I'm using Windows 10 now. The 1st time I played it, I was not on Windows 10 maybe 7 or something earlier. Could that be what's making it so very hard?

[Post New]by hannahjb1310 on Nov 18, 15 8:58 AM
I think there definitely must be a glitch. I found it impossible as well, so I went to watch the Youtube walkthrough video. I noticed in the video that the customers ate extremely quickly and finish eating within 3 seconds of receiving their food. When I'm playing it takes the customers the normal amount of time to eat the food, so it's impossible to get them all up in time for the new customers to sit down.

I am also running Windows 10.

[Post New]by LaRicci on Jan 19, 16 8:52 PM
Has anyone figured this out yet? I'm having the same problem, no matter what I do it just doesnt work the highest score I reach was 2027. It is driving me crazy at this point forget the expert star I just want the invitation.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Mar 23, 16 7:43 AM
I am using windows 8 and I am having the same problem. Has anyone contacted technical support? I am going to try when I get back from running errands. I thought that I was just over-looking a trick, for instance not seating the old people unless I have to.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 4, 16 7:49 AM
There is a glitch. Report the problem to BF customer service. You can try deleting the game and removing it from you bf game manager and then reinstalling it. I did and I finished the game.

Go to: