Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Level 15 help

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Nov 1, 15 4:38 PM
I have tried more times than I care to admit and I cant even get close to three stars on this level. Have read the strategy guide a lot, but I just can't do it.These guys just move too slow to pick up the resources in time even with using the speed bonus.

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Level 15 help

[Post New]by simmi36 on Nov 2, 15 12:01 AM
Hi, the problem is that if you gather all the resources, you will run out of time. I always have no time but way too many resources left.
I made a list of how often I took resources from the factories and how much was left in the end.
It seems that you only need to gather 6 times gold from the bank, 6 times wood from the sawmill, 3 times toolboxes from the forge and 6 times stones. Upgrade the Food as soon as possible or you have to wait too long.

This should save enough time to make it.

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by simmi36 on Nov 2, 15 4:05 AM
Sorry

It has to be 7 times wood and 7 times stones.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Nov 2, 15 3:02 PM
After more tries than I care to mention I finally got three stars. Thanks simmi36!

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Jan 2, 16 4:32 PM
This level is driving me crazy! I have read the hint here about how many times to collect each resource, have watched the video dozens of times but still can't get it. Can someone do a step-by-step for those of us who are having trouble?
I have moved on to other levels and am up to 23 but really want to get gold on this one.

Go to: