slm1022
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

What a Waste - Delaware St. John

[Post New]by slm1022 on Oct 10, 09 9:31 AM
This game is useless. Too much talking. It might as well be a book on tape. Soooo boring. The credits first...which wastes the trial period? Every door is locked and you just keep going in circles. I don't like games that I can't at least figure out some of the things by myself. I don't want to have to print the walkthrough out so I can play the game. The game developers need to make some changes to get me to buy this game.

Re:What a Waste - Delaware St. John

[Post New]by Marfar50 on Oct 10, 09 9:42 AM
I bought the game on disk some time ago. In fact I have all of the Delaware St. John games. Yes I agree the beginning of the game would take up most of the trial time.And yes in each game I go around in circles trying to find my way around! But I always use a walkthrough and I can finish the games.
I personally like these games.
Once I get into them I think that they are fun. But to each his own I guess!

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Oct 10, 09 10:20 AM
I agree, it's a waste of the trial period. Just frustration, and then to have to resort to a walkthrough to start the game? I think not.

GreyMyst
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by GreyMyst on Oct 10, 09 2:20 PM
WHEN WILL THIS GAME AND THE SERIES BE SHELVED???? It is AWFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us a game we can actually get with out getting the credits FIRST????? I love BFG and the organizations rocks but the Delaware series "sucks" I am very sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by MommaHedgehog on Oct 10, 09 7:21 PM
This game definitely needs some improvement. #1. Forcing players to sit thru the credits before you can begin to play the game is not the way to go game developers!
#2. I've played the game for approx. 15 min. and have searched the part of the town that is accessible but every door is locked. There is no next obvious step to take. Which means that I already have to refer to a walkthru. Not good, way too early for that! #3. The other "Delaware St. John" game that BFG has was way to short. I'm expecting more of the same from this one.

[Post New]by CoordinationNOT on Oct 10, 09 7:46 PM
What a crock!! The credits first eating up most of your hour trial, not that you need an hour because you can't get anywhere without the walk through. If you really follow the walk throught the game only lets you go so far before ending. I for one will NOT be buying this game!!

[Post New]by taiamarie on Oct 12, 09 5:53 PM
I love BFG, but this one sucks! What the he.. is this running around in circles and still nothing, no hints. NEXT!

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Oct 14, 09 10:05 AM
I LOVED this game!

That's sort of the thing though that I love about Adventure games, exploring (wandering) and using my mind.

As for the credits, I just start the game and check my email or something until it's ready to play. It won't start without me.

As for the credits taking up a lot of the trial version's time, ..yeah, probably so. Then again, as large as the file is, I'm surprised they even bothered to offer one.

Go to: