Cannot place the knives on the platform.

[Post New]by theneedhams on Oct 10, 09 4:03 PM
Am I missing something? I tried this scene for over 1/2 hour and finally broke down and checked the walkthrough. It says to place the knives anywhere under the left side of the wheel. Everything I try, all I get is a puff of smoke and some stupid message saying "That's not a wise thing to do" or "that's not the best way to use that", etc.
Is there a SPECIFIC spot I need to place them, because I've tried almost pixel by pixel and cannot get them to place.
PLEASE HELP!!

kayruth
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Cannot place the knives on the platform.

[Post New]by kayruth on Oct 10, 09 4:45 PM
Be sure to turn the wheel over and change the magnet placements. A drawer/button at the bottom of the platform flips the wheel over. The knives will then land where they are supposed to because of the magnets.

[Post New]by theneedhams on Oct 10, 09 6:33 PM
But I cannot get the knives to leave my inventory. Everywhere I click to place them within the scene all I get is a puff of smoke. As I understand it, I need to place the knives on the platform and THEN I get to turn the wheel. Right now when I click on the drawer it doesn't do anything.

weesa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by weesa on Oct 10, 09 6:55 PM
same here I can't get knives to leave my inventory. Please help!!!!

Edited on 10/10/2009 at 6:56:12 PM PST

[Post New]by kymusicluver on Oct 10, 09 7:42 PM
I just figured it out!!! You need to do the other tricks first and then the knives will work on that trick.

Go to: