A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/02/2015 at 6:43:53 AM PST

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 here

[Post New]by saphhire on Nov 2, 15 2:19 AM
Horrid game. Finding the items is a joke, shows a circle what is it do you ask? OK TAKE A GUESS FROM 20 CIRCLES IS THE SCENE. Show a square ok again take a guess from 50 squares..........and the topper is relax yes in main story then tells you relaxed can't be activated in this scene 1000's of them..............why have relaxed if you can't play relaxed throughout..............AND GET THIS YOU GET 40 HINTS THEN YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM WHO EVER SET UP THIS GAME SHOULD BE SHOT..................Us old folks like to take our time..................and don't tell us we should stick to the main cause that's not fair............OH BY THE WAY IS THERE A MAKEOVER 2?

Edited on 11/02/2015 at 3:48:22 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 2, 15 6:44 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Don't waste your time

[Post New]by divaprods on Nov 2, 15 12:29 PM
This is a game for 3 yr old at best

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Nov 2, 15 12:30 PM
Horrible game. You can't click too many times before you get chastised. Too much dialogue that seem to go on forever.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Nov 2, 15 5:33 PM
mtvoyager wrote:Horrible game. You can't click too many times before you get chastised. Too much dialogue that seem to go on forever.

Yeah, all that yapping and the fact that you can't really skip any of it.......had me running for the door after 5 minutes. This is a wanna-be Gardenscapes that should have stayed in the drawer.....

[Post New]by BEACHBUMWRIGHT on Nov 3, 15 2:09 PM
Needs to go back to the drawing board . I like and purchased the first one . Will not be finishing the free hour or buying this poorly thought out game . All the lip flapping is annoying and the untimed option is a joke.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Nov 7, 15 12:47 PM
It's horrible.
None of the charm or humour of Gardenscapes or Tales of Lagoona.
It just bashes you over the head with telling you what to do and making you do it like you're a slave, instead of playing a game for fun.
and the graphics are rubbish
It's probably a good thing if part 2 has disappeared into the ether......

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Nov 10, 15 12:50 PM
There was a part 2, I tried it, and found it unappealing. Part 3 is even worse.

In my opinion, this is just an inferior ripoff of the excellent Playrix games.

No sale.

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Nov 18, 15 2:59 AM
It's ok. I detest match-3 games and would have preferred either a choice of some other type(s) of puzzles rather then the same old match-3s, or a rotation of different puzzles so it wouldn't always be match-3. Match-3 to get building materials at no cost. Match-3 to get marbles. Match-3 to get antique coins. Match-3 to get flowers. Just too many match-3s. I do realize this is probably aimed at a younger level (although I doubt there would be enough time for little kids to do the "in the dark" hidden objects or the speed-service hidden objects, or the memory hidden objects. Also, toward the later part of the game when you've bought and built more then half the garden decor, the special requests stop coming--like the mayor giving you extra money for playing, or someone asking for a special favor and giving you extra hints or money or building materials--that seems to all stop and those are the things that kind of broke up the tedium.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on May 11, 16 4:54 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the first 100 Levels of this game and restoring the Garden

I have earned almost all of the Achievements...Short one for the Origami Logos

What I do object to is stringing out the Origami Logos...So far I've played over 2600 Levels and, am getting extremely bored watching for that FINAL ORIGAMI LOGO!

Prolonging any game in this matter takes away all the fun and has a tendency to turn players against the Developer as well!

Edited on 05/12/2016 at 10:47:16 AM PST

Go to: