HOW DO YOU TAKE THE DOOR ??????

[Post New]by KEVINAMANDA1 on Oct 10, 09 5:41 PM
I AM STUCK. I WENT TO THE WALKTHROUGH AND IT SAID TO GO TO THE DOOR BEFORE THE HOLE AND TAKE THE DOOR RIGHT OF THE TABLE. I FOUND THE DOOR. IT HAS AN EYE ICON. I CAN CLICK ON THE EYE ICON TO GET A CLOSER LOOK BUT THAT'S IT. I CAN NOT TAKE THE DOOR. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING.

Re:HOW DO YOU TAKE THE DOOR ??????

[Post New]by islandgirllesa on Oct 11, 09 1:39 PM
I have the same problem. I cant take the door either

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 11, 09 5:48 PM
Do you actually need the door yet? I saw this door before I needed it and the eye icon was there but I couldn't then do anything with it. Have you finished in the Art Room?

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Oct 16, 09 2:27 PM
gojo is right. If you can't take it you probably still need to get the batteries in the kitchen.

bp733
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by bp733 on Oct 24, 09 9:06 PM
I have the same problem I finished in the art room and I have the batteries. I look closely at the door but I can't take the door. Is there something else I'm missing.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Oct 25, 09 11:06 AM
Did you read ALL the pages in the Sister's diary? Make sure you are on the 3rd floor with 2 separate holes in the floor. The bathroom door is coming off the hinges.

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 11:06:24 AM PST

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Feb 13, 13 2:51 PM
It's probably that you haven't been to Sister Grace's room and read in her diary that she gave Nancy a light. That's what it was for me.

Go to: