Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

22_40
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by 22_40 on Oct 19, 16 8:18 AM
sucrmdy wrote:Hi, I really like the hidden object. I guess I'm hooked on this one, I'm not really sure how it works are there any directions? I've never played with groups.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 19, 16 9:38 AM
just download and start at the beginning. its tells you how and what you have to do up to the 6th level. Some have been playing this game for years. I think I have played for almost 3 years. (always remember your ID #)
Gavi-TN 127617

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by lisacallicoat on Oct 19, 16 9:57 PM

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 5:44:26 PM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Oct 20, 16 1:29 AM
Does anybody know what purpose the red, blue and green ghosts have? I assume that there is a reason for them to be collected in the icon on the right hand side of the screen, but can't work out what.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 20, 16 3:23 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:Does anybody know what purpose the red, blue and green ghosts have? I assume that there is a reason for them to be collected in the icon on the right hand side of the screen, but can't work out what.
-
--------------------------------
there are several new things on the achievements. the ghosts have to do with these and daily quests at the moment. (i'm not doing so well on them as I will have 63 of them go back and check and I have 53, oh well its fun)
Gavi-Tn 127617

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 20, 16 7:36 PM
this has to do with the ghost. There is a special ghost and I'm having trouble finding it. I have 26 out of 27. One to go. Can anyone tell me what I'm looking for or it just a random (luck of the draw) thing.
Thanks so much,
Gavi-Tn #127617

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 20, 16 7:41 PM
Gavi-Tn, is your album completely full, i.e. do you have all the red, green and blue ghosts? If not, you need to complete the album before you get that achievement.

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Oct 20, 16 7:53 PM
How do you find the ghosts? Wait for them or search specific rooms?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 20, 16 8:01 PM
The ghosts are in every scene but you must wait a few seconds before they show up.

di4cherry
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by di4cherry on Oct 20, 16 8:23 PM
Does a player need to be on a certain level before then can play the new event? My friend is on level 15 and playing on iPad. I'm getting the event but she is not.
Diana

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 20, 16 8:40 PM
Diana, your friend should be able to play the Fall event. Did she check the App Store to see if there is an update?

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Oct 20, 16 9:58 PM
I'm lost. what is this "illusive ghost" I've seen and captured the red, green, and blue ghosts, but not have seen this illusive ghost. Can anyone clue me in on this one? When i downloaded the last update where it took me back to level one, i think I got it, but don't remember how I did it nor how to do it now

[Post New]by tinyminimoo on Oct 21, 16 12:23 AM
does anyone know where the mystery ghost is ?been through the whole game 5 times and still cant get him ?????????

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 21, 16 8:05 AM
As mentioned in my post above, there is a ghost in every scene. There are blue, red and green ghosts. To catch them you need the ghost trap which you can buy with 3 gems. These traps can also be found by doing the HOS or by trading candy with the trick-or-treaters found at the castle vincinity where the airship is.

There are two achievements for catching these ghosts, Ghost Hunter and Spirit Seeker. There is also a ghost album in the middle right centre where you can see the ghosts you have collected so far. Hope this helps!

Edited on 10/21/2016 at 4:26:10 PM PST

[Post New]by easynote1 on Oct 21, 16 1:19 PM
I recently got to level 74 after 2 recent updates. I can't get any further. I click on the wise dragon to proceed with the quest and a message pops up, "The dragon will reveal the truth in a future update". Please can you tell me when this will be. I really enjoy this game and would like to proceed.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 21, 16 1:34 PM
Hi...am loving the Halloween event, with the 'candy to trade' do I need to have 7 of all the 5 items in order to trade for a ghost catcher? I have 7 of 2 of the items but the 'trade' option is in grey and wont do anything, but above it shows 0/7 to trade for the ghost catcher...am I doing something wrong?....so much fun just love the events in this game.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 21, 16 1:42 PM
easynote1 wrote:I recently got to level 74 after 2 recent updates. I can't get any further. I click on the wise dragon to proceed with the quest and a message pops up, "The dragon will reveal the truth in a future update". Please can you tell me when this will be. I really enjoy this game and would like to proceed.

Welcome to the forum. We are all stuck at level 74 and we don't expect an update to the storyline until the end of the Fall and maybe also the Xmas events.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 21, 16 1:44 PM
kim_veronica wrote:Hi...am loving the Halloween event, with the 'candy to trade' do I need to have 7 of all the 5 items in order to trade for a ghost catcher? I have 7 of 2 of the items but the 'trade' option is in grey and wont do anything, but above it shows 0/7 to trade for the ghost catcher...am I doing something wrong?....so much fun just love the events in this game.

No you don't need 7 of the 5 items. To trade you need to click on the "+" sign found on top of the item you want to trade.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 21, 16 2:16 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi...am loving the Halloween event, with the 'candy to trade' do I need to have 7 of all the 5 items in order to trade for a ghost catcher? I have 7 of 2 of the items but the 'trade' option is in grey and wont do anything, but above it shows 0/7 to trade for the ghost catcher...am I doing something wrong?....so much fun just love the events in this game.

No you don't need 7 of the 5 items. To trade you need to click on the "+" sign found on top of the item you want to trade.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 21, 16 2:17 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:

thank you...I got there in the end

Go to: