impossible

[Post New]by lala3706 on Oct 10, 09 8:50 PM
i cant figure out what to do where the girl wrote arrows on the wall? i'v tried everything but still nothing/ please help!

nursekat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:impossible

[Post New]by nursekat on Oct 16, 09 8:25 AM
I totally agree with you. I have gone on every blog written down everyone's instructions to get out of this hallway, but none of the instructions has worked. I even played the game over 3 x's to get to the same place to start fresh in the hallway & it still does not work. The ghost just keeps reappearing no matter how many times I click. Some of the instructions where you go forward 6 or 9 times is imposible. The ghost still reappears. I spent 5 hrs. yesterday on this game & I was enjoying it up until then. I am about ready to delete it all together. I think it has been enough of a challenge for me. Or maybe I should say a headache!!! No game needs to be this difficult. Thanks for listening. Nursekat :~)

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 16, 09 1:02 PM
Hi fishies!

I agree that challenge was a headache to get through since you have to start over if you make a single wrong move, but trust me when I say it can be done if you follow the directions the ghost gives you!

bfgBering

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Oct 16, 09 2:31 PM
And it takes more times than it should so it feels like it takes forever....forever to get it down, but I beat the game so it can be done.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 18, 09 11:00 AM
The solution for this puzzle is noted step-by-step in the blog:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/delaware-st-john-the-curse-of-midnight-manor-walkthrough

I hope it helps.

PrplDva

Go to: