bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 11, 09 12:03 AM
Join Anna and the Professor as they travel the world in a race to find the seven Tears of Sekhmet! Anna has made her way to the heart of a hidden temple to find the source of Napolean`s downfall. After collecting crucial artifacts to end Nefertiti`s curse, she must now protect them from her stepbrother, who would love to use the power for evil! Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet is a great Hidden Object game, full of wonder and excitement!

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 11, 09 8:43 AM
I fought with the first one but tried the second in series anyway, enjoyed that one more. This one is fun. I like the graphics, most of the time. I don't mind revisiting scenes again and again. I just love looking for things!

I have the walkthrough but it doesn't really help in some places, or maybe the game doesn't explain well. I am in the British Museum and I am trying to put the statue back in the display case. That is the only item showing in my bottom menu line. I can't find out how to open the case to put the statue in it. The walkthrough mentions wires that need to be taped but I can't seem to find the hot spot that triggers the mini game. I've tried just putting the statue into the case, but no matter what angle I try it jumps back to the bottom.

I like it that the little guy stays longer in this game, much easier to click on. He was much too quick in the others and when you are very focused on the scene he doesn't really register until he runs away.

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 11, 09 8:48 AM
I just want to say a big thank you to Big Fish Games! Your wonderful games are helping me through a very rough time. I can escape into them and find comfort during a very bad time.

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Oct 11, 09 9:31 AM
Patty60

So sorry to hear you are having a bad time right now. Hope things go a whole lot better for you soon. I sent you a PM about the display case.

[Post New]by kduvall508 on Oct 13, 09 12:08 PM
There is a step missing in the walk-through in one of the mini games.
In the game that you have to move the statues from left to right:
1-B, 2-C, 1-C, 3-B, 1-A, 2-B
next is 1B (this is the step that is missing)
4-C, 1-C, 2-A, 1-A, 3-C, 1-B, 2-C, 1-C.
kduvall508

Go to: