[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Nov 2, 15 1:55 PM
What do the towers do?

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:TOWERS

[Post New]by cielle1 on Nov 2, 15 2:23 PM
Build them for defeating enemies all at once. You can put on them rain, wind, sun, thunderstorm, etc... depending on what kind of enemies you want to get rid of...actually towers help alot!

Edited on 11/02/2015 at 2:24:13 PM PST

afigluiz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

TOWERS

[Post New]by afigluiz on Nov 2, 15 2:52 PM
Sista2Die4 wrote:What do the towers do?

I was wondering exactly the same thing. thought i missed something. went into the strategy guide to see if it says anything.

KatzGalore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by KatzGalore on Nov 15, 15 2:13 PM
Never used a tower on any level and finished all in gold. Good luck.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jan 28, 16 10:22 PM
I built 2 during regular play and the only thing I could do when I clicked on them is demolish them.

What's the secret in making them useful? I feel like a dolt

I put them on a building site. Is that the mistake I made?

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 10:23:45 PM PST

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 31, 16 5:37 PM
I couldn't figure out how to make the tower work either. I am guessing that maybe it works with wind or sun enemies but it certainly does not work on lava creatures or trolls which require the tornado and the lightening storm.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Feb 3, 16 5:22 AM
I finally got the towers to work. On a level like 25a for example, you have 2 and 3 groups of trolls waiting for you behind an obstacle. Build a tower before you get rid of those obstacles holding back the hordes and put the wind over the tower. Then you can remove the rocks, or fill the hole or whatever and the tower will shoot the enemies for you. Just make sure you charge the tower with the appropriate
weather system which will kill that enemy. ghosts be gone!

Go to: