annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Calling disappearing friends

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 2, 15 2:02 PM
I don't like to write off friends until I am certain that they are either no longer playing or have lost interest in being a friend.

I should be so very pleased to hear from the following (or from anyone who has any information):

Akidna 106663
Christine 384594

No hard feelings, I just like to know what is happening.

I am hanging onto Joan and Pam until they are able to return in their own good time.

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 7:14:51 AM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Re:Calling disappearing friends

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 3, 15 12:03 PM
Thanks jrb - I think she must have stopped playing the game. I last received a gift from her on 25 September. I will leave it another week in case somebody turns up some current information - I will let you know if I hear anything. I hope she has not become ill.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Nov 4, 15 1:25 AM
Hi Annieliz

I also have Akidna OZ on my main game. I last received something from her on 28th/29th October. 3 gifts to my 11 in October which is less than normal but I know I can be difficult to gift. All those Christmas cards I've had on my list don't help but as soon as I added a plain stamp she gifted me. Strange there is nothing now with all the pumpkin swapping. Sorry I don't have a forum name.

Norry

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Nov 4, 15 5:06 PM
Hi Annieliz
Just to let you know I received a gift from Akidna this evening. I had just put plain stamps back on my wish list and she sent me one. So she must still be playing

Norry

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 8, 15 1:19 AM
Thanks norry6. I have had a gift from Akidna OZ also which is really pleasing. When someone who has been a good friend for some time suddenly disappears I wonder what has happened to them. I know people do stop playing sometimes for all matter of good personal reasons - and that is okay - but I like to know they are not in some sort of trouble!

Go to: