jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Level 17 - Magician's Hat

[Post New]by jpabich on Nov 2, 15 5:05 PM
On Level 17, the strategy guide says to use the Magician's Hat power up as one of your three choices to beat the level. However, I do not have the Magician's Hat. I didn't have it before Level 17 and I have finished the 30 Standard Levels and I still don't have it. I'm playing in Expert Mode.

Can anyone explain this or let me know why I might not be seeing the Hat? Thanks in advance!

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Level 17 - Magician's Hat

[Post New]by cielle1 on Nov 3, 15 12:26 PM
jpabich its not you, the stragey guide is mistaken, because the last artifact available in the 30 standard levels is the luggage. So I guess that the Magician's Hat will be the next availbale artifact in the Alternate levels which I am playing now. You can check it out by clicking on "Artifacts" when you are on the map.
Talking of strategy guide, there is a video walkthrough on youtube that is much more helpful expecially for getting 3 stars, search for "Weather Lord 5 Following The Princess CE"..... Hope this helps & happy gaming!

Edited to add content)

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 3:25:57 PM PST

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Nov 3, 15 2:02 PM
Thank you cielle! I finally got it. And,I did figure out that I couldn't always "page" through the artifacts unless I clicked on the very edge of the arrow where you choose your three artifacts. When I just clicked on the glowing blue arrow, it wouldn't go to the next page. If I just barely click on the point of the arrow it changed.

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Nov 3, 15 3:35 PM
Found just now the Magician's Hat in the level 5(A) alternate!
So as in my edited post above, I guess that the 7 last artifacts are in the Alternate levels 1-29(A)

Edited on 11/03/2015 at 4:27:07 PM PST

Linzsocal
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Linzsocal on Jan 13, 16 3:56 PM
@jpabich I had the same problem with the blue scroll arrow, it was driving me nuts!
I would equip and unequip different artifacts to try and get them to scroll through within the box. One time I accidentally clicked next to the arrow tip and figured it out. I wonder if it had anything to do with me using a normal cursor instead of the game cursor. Either that or it's an infuriating glitch.

Doccacat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Doccacat on Jan 18, 16 2:22 AM
. Finally worked it out. The alternate levels become available after you complete each group of 10 standard levels. The alternates are shown by the green dots on the map. Some of the alternates contain artifacts for example the Magicians hat in 5a.
So you need to complete the alternates as they become available, not leave them all to the end. That way the Magician's hat from 5a would be available for level 17 and the strategy guide would be right..

Edited on 01/18/2016 at 3:45:44 AM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jul 9, 16 4:20 PM
I have the tornado, however it won't remove either obstacle to access the treasure chest with the artifact. I can't believe I have to start it yet again!!! Anyone else?

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jul 20, 16 6:22 PM
I'm so far past level 17. I'm well in the alternate levels. Thanks for explaining about the magicians hat. Fun game, but most of them is a matter of keep collecting gold, gems, whatever over and over and over - a bit tedius.

I still haven't figured out why using the rainbows on the fairies, unless it's the "heal the fairies" challenge does anything.

[Post New]by einzwitterion on Aug 8, 16 7:51 PM
Linzsocal wrote:@jpabich I had the same problem with the blue scroll arrow, it was driving me nuts!
I would equip and unequip different artifacts to try and get them to scroll through within the box. One time I accidentally clicked next to the arrow tip and figured it out. I wonder if it had anything to do with me using a normal cursor instead of the game cursor. Either that or it's an infuriating glitch.

I'm using the game cursor and have the same problem. I think it's a bad glitch.

Go to: