Cruse of the Pharoah Tears of Sekhmet

[Post New]by iluvbfg on Oct 11, 09 8:25 AM
I downloaded the trial game but it won't play. This happens with a lot of the hidden object game.

Re:Cruse of the Pharoah Tears of Sekhmet

[Post New]by ONTARIOGOLFER on Oct 11, 09 9:48 AM
Mine will play, but when I decide to quit for a while, I have to put my name in again, and start all over from the beginning!!! This has happened 3 times now!! I sure don't want to play the whole game in one day. Has this happened to anyone else?

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

[Post New]by redneck57 on Oct 11, 09 12:12 PM
I downloaded the game but when I click on play now a box comes up and tells me it is a corrupted file. I did uninstall and tried again and I received the same message. I'm not having trouble playing any other game

Edited on 10/11/2009 at 12:14:37 PM PST

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Oct 11, 09 2:05 PM
I did not have any technical problems. You could try deleting and reinstalling. If that does not work BF can help you out.

Minnihopps
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Minnihopps on Oct 14, 09 11:06 AM
I have no problems playing the game, and I really like it. But, there's total silence. Had music in world 5, rest of the time very, very quiet. No sounds, no music. Will try to reinstall later, maybe there will be sound next time I play it.

ziggy4539
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ziggy4539 on Oct 15, 09 8:23 PM
just finished the 60 min trail, and I'm not happy at all.
the pictured are to dark~~~~~~ not enough explanations.
this one I will not buy

phinannah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by phinannah on Oct 17, 09 10:22 AM
Minnihopps wrote:I have no problems playing the game, and I really like it. But, there's total silence. Had music in world 5, rest of the time very, very quiet. No sounds, no music. Will try to reinstall later, maybe there will be sound next time I play it.

I know I am off subject but you have made it through world 4 and I cannot get out of it. I need to get Nefertiti profile and it will not let me find it in the secret chamber to use on the temple entrance.. keeps telling me I am finished in that area

Edited on 10/17/2009 at 10:27:43 AM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Dec 5, 09 11:08 AM
ONTARIOGOLFER wrote:Mine will play, but when I decide to quit for a while, I have to put my name in again, and start all over from the beginning!!! This has happened 3 times now!! I sure don't want to play the whole game in one day. Has this happened to anyone else?

I am having the same problem, but I am on a Mac!

Go to: