saving games

[Post New]by omagabby on Oct 11, 09 9:21 AM
I cannot seem to go back to a game that I have saved. Each time I restart the game I have to start all over again!! I have tried saving and continue....but no luck! Help!!!

Re:saving games

[Post New]by baby102181 on Oct 12, 09 8:14 PM
I can not save games either can someone please tell me how to fix this. I was on cake level 16 and have to start over again.

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 13, 09 8:40 AM
Hello omagabby!

I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with our game. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking here.

The forum moderators, including myself, have not been trained to handle technical support issues.

bfgBering

[Post New]by ceeanna on Oct 16, 09 3:06 PM
I have the same problem ... It is frustrating and i have lost interest in this game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still does not help

[Post New]by cheeky_monkey242 on Oct 18, 09 3:20 PM
I'm having the same problem!
I've tried tech support, but they just ask me to update my computer drivers. Nothing is helping, and its so frustrating.
I'm using Vista, but I've tried installing it in another PC running XP and it worked there

[Post New]by eschwartz1616 on Nov 7, 09 6:40 PM
It is not saving for me either. I have done exactly what the customer support tells me to do by changing the adminstrative settings, but I still cannot save the freaking game.

[Post New]by eschwartz1616 on Nov 14, 09 10:04 AM
I contacted customer support and asked for a credit on this game since I had bought it. They gave me one, no questions asked. I recommend anyone having this problem do the same if they have purchased it, because I really don't think this is a problem that can be fixed.

[Post New]by zukimum on Jul 28, 10 9:53 AM
My solution:
If you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7 , try setting the game into compatibility mode. Right click on the Shortcut, select properties, and then click the compatibility tab. Make sure your compatibility settings are as follows :
- Operating System Windows XP SP2 (Windows XP SP3 if you are on Windows 7)
- Permissions Boxes : Run As Administrator checked.

This works for me.

Edited on 02/12/2011 at 8:54:46 AM PST

Go to: