DocWon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Rio de Janeiro level 24

[Post New]by DocWon on Nov 2, 15 7:53 PM
played this level many, many times. There are not enough lilacs and no whites. Other than using boosters, is there a way to complete. I can' finish intern level and I see that I will have go up to master level!!!!

Re:Rio de Janeiro level 24

[Post New]by Ruffy666 on Nov 3, 15 9:34 AM
i came here lookin for help with this exact same level hope someone responds with some good advice

Jkfran1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jkfran1 on Nov 7, 15 3:29 PM
I am stuck there also hope we get some help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 8, 15 1:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through this particular level. This level took me quite a few tries as well.

What I found helped was to focus on making as many pink or yellow gummy matches as I could. This will help contribute to the chained color blasts going off. Every time one of those chained color blasters went off, you will notice that a paper will fall disappear resulting in the souvenir going down one row. Keep doing this until you are able to get the souvenir all the way down the board. It did take me quite a few tries, but I was able to get the souvenir along with the score level requirement.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Jkfran1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jkfran1 on Nov 8, 15 6:48 PM
Thanks I will try it again but one additional question. I know about the yellow and pink but why are there 2 gathers that collect nothing?

Go to: