error (access Violation at 0x00464438)

[Post New]by TraciesPUGS on Oct 11, 09 10:09 AM
I have download this file and removed and still can't get this to come up on my computer I have plenty of space. error message is this
ERROR: Access Violation at 0x00464438) tried to read from 0X00000000, PROGRAM TERMINATED.. NEED HELP

Re:error (access Violation at 0x00464438)

[Post New]by juttawalker on Oct 15, 09 1:14 PM
hello i have the same problem anybody please help. jutta

yeag
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by yeag on Oct 22, 09 5:42 AM
Same problem here. This is the second game that's done this. What gives?!

[Post New]by elsieraven on Oct 23, 09 12:25 PM
I'm getting the same error message, game will not play. Anybody got it sorted out yet?

tat2s
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
441 Posts

[Post New]by tat2s on Nov 4, 09 4:55 PM
I'm still having this problem as well. Any help appreciated. I've had this game since august but gave up on it out of frustration. Would actually like to play it now, lol

[Post New]by jamaicanheat2007 on Nov 9, 09 9:43 AM
I am having the same problem with the game and the information customer service gives me is useless...Have you figured out the problem yet...HELP

tat2s
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
441 Posts

[Post New]by tat2s on Nov 9, 09 5:11 PM
Sent an email to BFG and they sent me a Dr. Felix file. I'm waiting on the results now. I'll let you guys know what they come up with. So far, I've updated my display driver, and direct x, with no luck, so I'm hoping they have an answer for me. About the driver, it turns out that an update was released only a month after my computer model was released. Although it didn't do any good for me, that could be one of your issues. To find out how, click on ?Help in the top right of the screen and search for "access violation."

tat2s
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
441 Posts

[Post New]by tat2s on Nov 10, 09 4:11 PM
Ok, so the good news is that was great at answering my questions and responding quickly. The bad news is that my computer simply is not compatible with this game. No specific reason given and my pc is only a year and a half old (I know! That's ancient in today's technological world, lol). However, they did give me a game coupon for a free game to replace the one I can't play.
Now, what game to choose?? So many choices

[Post New]by grammys3mice on Nov 20, 09 6:38 AM
I purchased and downloaded this game as well as the other Diamon Jones game on the same day. Every time I try to play these games, I get this error message. I have tried all the "fixes" but still cannot play either game. Can anyone help me?

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Nov 20, 09 11:05 AM
Hi grammys3mice,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you've having some technical issues with this game. I know you said you've tried the fixes from our help pages already, so the next step would be to go ahead and contact our Customer Support team.

To do so, simply click on the "We're Here to Help!" link on the right side of this page. You'll want to continue past the help articles to submit a help request with them. Then, one of our awesome representatives will respond back to your e-mail as quickly as they can to help.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by HamRman on Jan 15, 10 9:24 AM
Try checking the ports in your firewall. I had all kinds of problems with some games because of this issue. You need to have a port for this game to open and download, and uncheck the box for "use random port...". Good luck!!

Go to: