Tobytub
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

cannot find storage area on second floor.

[Post New]by Tobytub on Oct 11, 09 10:19 AM
I cannot find storage unit on second floor??

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Re:cannot find storage area on second floor.

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on Oct 11, 09 3:37 PM
just keep reading the plaques on every door

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Oct 16, 09 2:29 PM
That's because it's on the first floor. If I remember right, it's next to the door for the stairway.

lstockdale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by lstockdale on Oct 20, 09 6:52 PM
someone can actually read the plaques?? I barely made out Storage on the ground floor storage room, but the rest are too fuzzy; and no, I don't wear glasses. I've had my eyes checked recently and they're fine.

[Post New]by cold_moldy on Nov 9, 09 12:34 AM
This is exactly the spot in which I am stuck at the time. I assumed it was the door which is across from Epp's office but I cannot knock on the door. I tried various doors down stairs in case I had the wrong door but they don't work either. I cannot read the writing on the doors either. Which door is the correct one?

[Post New]by mswomble08 on Jan 18, 10 5:06 PM
cold_moldy wrote:This is exactly the spot in which I am stuck at the time. I assumed it was the door which is across from Epp's office but I cannot knock on the door. I tried various doors down stairs in case I had the wrong door but they don't work either. I cannot read the writing on the doors either. Which door is the correct one?

[Post New]by byteme2569 on Mar 8, 10 2:43 PM
mswomble08 wrote:
cold_moldy wrote:This is exactly the spot in which I am stuck at the time. I assumed it was the door which is across from Epp's office but I cannot knock on the door. I tried various doors down stairs in case I had the wrong door but they don't work either. I cannot read the writing on the doors either. Which door is the correct one?
This is really frustrating!!!!!! The only doors I see on the second floor are the UTILITY room and EPPS office!!!! Where the heck is the "STORAGE" room?????? I know I was there once and saw Josh, now I need to get back there to let him hear the recording I made. Omg...this game is giving me a headache!!! And btw...why is no one replying to any of this?? The only reply i saw said its on the first floor...but that is the room where you find Jenny.

Edited on 03/08/2010 at 2:50:11 PM PST

[Post New]by noar68 on Mar 31, 10 2:57 PM
When facing the utilty door across from the office, turn left..if you place your arrow in the middle of what looks like a solid wall, until it is a right diagonial upward facing arrow then click...it takes you around a corner to another part of the upstairs, the storage room is here

[Post New]by MaeMae1 on Aug 23, 10 4:30 PM
Once I get the recording and go back to the storage room, the door is locked again and will not open, How do I open the door again??? HELP

Go to: