jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Kuros ......metal glyphstone

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 11, 09 11:48 AM
According to the walkthrough, I have to place the symbols as depicted below, which I have done with no problems. However, it will NOT let me put the crossbar on the square that is on the second line, to the extreme right. All of the other symbols worked out fine but not this one. I have tried it over and over and over again but to no avail. Needless to say, I cannot go any further at this point.

Am I doing something wrong?

See picture here> [URL removed by moderator]

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Edited on 10/26/2009 at 9:46:11 AM PST

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:Kuros ......metal glyphstone

[Post New]by Chaorite on Oct 17, 09 8:28 AM
Hi, I tried to view the photo but it doesn't load. You can try to contact me directly if you want with another link if you still need help or load another link but I'm not sure what's happening as such until I see it.

[Post New]by lindsay41 on Oct 26, 09 8:52 AM
I am also having a problem with the metal glyph I have a 'black' diaganol line that goes thru 3 sqaures. Is that suppossed to be there? No matter what I try to put there, nothing will go on the glyph. Frustrated too, wanted to keep playing. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. patti

deus27
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by deus27 on Oct 28, 09 6:27 AM
You don't have to put any sign over the diagonal scretch.Just put the other one correctly.You have to consider that you have no diagonal,and to follow the logical sequence.So where is that diagonal - no sign,move to the next.You will have three signs on a row.Hope thi will help.GOOD LUCK!!!

Go to: