oldnursey
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

temple entrance 2

[Post New]by oldnursey on Oct 11, 09 2:59 PM
i cant find the crowbar.ineed something to cut a bush but where is the sharp knife there is no other area on the map available

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:temple entrance 2

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Oct 11, 09 3:28 PM
Sorry, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Oct 11, 09 4:08 PM
I am at the same point with the same problem - no crowbar & no machete , it will not let me use a hint and all other unlocked areas of level are completed. Do we have a game glitch here?

Blabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Blabs on Oct 11, 09 4:39 PM
I am enjoying this game immensly but am stuck in exactly the same place. Need sword, need crowbar and using a hint gets you the go someplace else and come back later message. Hope to see a solution here soon

Blabs

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Oct 11, 09 4:54 PM
If you are at the jungle temple, you have to press the lit up tiles over the door till they all go out and then the door opens. Go in, there you will find the crowbar and sword/knife, and will be able to return to this area again to use them.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 11, 09 7:29 PM
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Highland Max. I thought it would be a pure piece of luck to hit those tiles in the correct order! Your tip helped me move on. Thanks for posting!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Oct 12, 09 10:44 AM
Glad I could help.
I found this solution by accident when I too was stuck in that same area......sometimes my brain amazes me.

[Post New]by Chips530 on Oct 16, 09 8:33 PM
I've still tried turning off the lights above the doors,& still can't get it to open---help please !!!! Highland Max....any suggestions? Dianne
Don't know how it happened,but I got into the next room. Very grateful for your response Highland Mike Thanks...Dianne

Edited on 10/16/2009 at 8:49:51 PM PST

Go to: