bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rescue Team 5 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 3, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Rescue Team 5 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue Team 5 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cab36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rescue Team 5 forum

[Post New]by cab36 on Nov 4, 15 10:05 AM
I am stuck on level 12 and need any tips you can give. Thanks.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 6, 15 6:28 PM
There are two or three threads about Level 12 in the forum that contain many tips and discussions.

stuck on level 43

[Post New]by Bellahabile on Nov 11, 15 6:14 AM
Help!? I am stuck on level 43. I need just $10 to clear a boulder in any direction and I can play the game. However I must be missing something. I can clear branches and build a bridge and gather some food at the bottom before fire consumes the restaurants but I have no place to put a house or no money piles to collect. How am I to proceed? What am I missing? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Tia7550
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Tia7550 on Nov 11, 15 8:18 AM
I have 2 games I have bought with my free games, and they won't download at all, I have tried everything, I have uninstalled them, and went into my purchase history and tried to download them from there, and they won't even pop up on my download screen. The two games are big adventure Vancouver and big adventure London. So I don't know what else I can do. Can u please help. I don't have anything else to try that I know how to do, can't figure out how to do that felix thing. So I stopped trying to do that.
Thank you for any help u can give me.
I just tried to install some other games, none of them will show up to down load, I have tried 5 different games in my purchase history and none of them will down load, who can help me?

Edited on 11/11/2015 at 8:59:12 AM PST

[Post New]by sonnydog on Nov 13, 15 6:16 AM
cab36 wrote:I am stuck on level 12 and need any tips you can give. Thanks.

ondine2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ondine2 on Nov 19, 15 5:01 PM
OK I can usually get through most games but for some reason I can not get level 22.
I try to get to the fire station so I can put out the fires get to helipad and rescue the people but I can't even get close to rescuing them before they start to burn I have tried every way I can see so obviously I am missing something can someone help.

[Post New]by BEBOP49 on Nov 22, 15 1:30 PM
I am struck on level 20. Can some one help me..I do not know how to get started. I need 50 Burger and I only have 40. Unable to move forward.

[Post New]by jlroyce on Nov 27, 15 11:29 PM
I am stuck on level 12. What it the trick?

Go to: