Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

long game

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Oct 11, 09 6:29 PM
This looks to be a long game,in my free hour I didnt get far.Really love this game.It holds my interest,cause as all of you know we get some that is so boring you fall asleep playing the free hour I dont know if its just me or have you guys bought a lot of games this month?This is my seventh game so far and month isnt over Wish they would get the Little Shop games.Two other sites i know of carry them.Guess I could buy from there but 19.99 is a bit steep for 4 or 5 hours play.Happy Playing all of you

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:long game

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Oct 11, 09 11:29 PM
Based on the walkthrough I am about halfway finished and my hour is just up. I got 1/2 through Antartica and since it is level four and there are nine levels...well I am impressed with my math skills. It does seem like a nice long game that is enjoyable.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Oct 12, 09 8:52 AM
Lucy,Im afraid I didnt get anyway near the middle of the game on my free hour.(smiles) I tend to play slow when I think its going to be good game and not a timed one.And I know Im going to buy it that way I get more hours for my money.Happy Gaming

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Oct 15, 09 11:37 PM
Diamond I do the same exact thing!

I always take time to really look at a lot of the scenes and appreciate the graphics if they're good too.

I just downloaded the trial for this one so will be back after that!

Go to: