gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

trouble getting in

[Post New]by gum_nut on Sep 15, 08 3:10 AM
first I cldnt get into Riddle until i had about 10 tries now I cant get into my fave fairway soiltaire.It says it cant get tokens,try again and I have tried lots of times

Re:trouble getting in

[Post New]by Phoebe7111 on Sep 15, 08 3:17 AM
I have been having the same problem with Farm51 and Plunder.

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Sep 15, 08 3:20 AM
know how you feel phoebe,you get all ready to have a good game and then you cant get in ssssssss

[Post New]by Phoebe7111 on Sep 15, 08 3:24 AM
Glad it's not only me then. lol
It's been happening for over 24 hours now so ya would have thought they could have fixed it by now. Maybe its these forums making it too slow

[Post New]by pooboocat on Sep 15, 08 3:39 AM
I can't get into any of the games.....won't retrieve the tokens.....anyone checkin' this out at Big Fish ???????.....

[Post New]by Mary80 on Sep 15, 08 6:48 AM
I have the same broplem with fairway solitaire.....and i hate it when it does that. Why does it do that?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 15, 08 6:54 AM
If you'll check some of the other threads, you'll find that BigFish is working diligently to correct the current issues.

Information that you can provide them may be the key to solving this problem

Please contact tech support and describe in detail what is occurring. Also provide your system information. You can easily do this by running dxdiag and attaching or coping the file.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 15, 08 8:30 AM
Aries71 wrote:
prpldva wrote:If you'll check some of the other threads, you'll find that BigFish is working diligently to correct the current issues.

Information that you can provide them may be the key to solving this problem

Please contact tech support and describe in detail what is occurring. Also provide your system information. You can easily do this by running dxdiag and attaching or coping the file.

I'm not out to sound nasty but that's all well and good, except that big fish tech support can't be bothered to answer. I have sent them all that. I've also asked on these forums but it seems those not in the know can't get an answer...not from tech support and not from others who have already gone through it. Which makes me question why I'm even bothering to keep an account here. I never run into this kind of junk at other game sites, just this one. If there are so many other threads about this, could someone post the links to these threads? I can't find anything on these forums with any ease at all.

With the number of people having issues they are pretty backlogged, I'm sure they will answer you as soon as possible.

[Post New]by bridget57777 on Sep 22, 08 6:12 PM
[b] Iv'e been having a problem playing all games in game community rooms but when I go too the online games I can play those Why? I use too play in all the games here know I can't and none seems too be able too help me.

Go to: