honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Cannot complete level 12- can we skip it PLEASE !

[Post New]by honest2 on Nov 3, 15 4:52 AM
Just cannot complete level 12 - is there a way to skip it ? So that I can enjoy the rest of the game ?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Cannot complete level 12- can we skip it PLEASE !

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 3, 15 11:00 AM
Yes you can! You just need some help.

Pick up the timber and chop the rocks to free up the worker and build a rent building in the first slot on the left. Build the first helipad pick up any available fuel tanks and start rescuing people, beginning with those at the lowest level, closest to the fire.

Proceed downward toward the bridge. Build a fuel station in the next slot on the left and build the bridge while working across the top to free the other workers and picking up lumber. Don't forget to pick up the rent money and fuel tanks. Upgrade the rent house. Build the second helipad and continue rescuing people making sure you get those closet to the fire on all levels first (the fire will start to spread to all the levels quickly). Use the run fast buttons and fly fast buttons when they are available.

Build a fuel station on the top right slot, upgrade it and continue down past the bridge to where you can order fuel deliveries. Order fuel continuously while you rescue people, pick up fuel from the stations and rent. You'll be finished quickly with time to spare.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Nov 4, 15 1:31 AM
THANKYOU so much Hespera, at least I've got a chance now !

ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 12 Burning People

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Nov 4, 15 5:04 PM
Love the new game BUT I am so OVER trying to get thru level 12.

WHY is there not a SKIP Feature??

I am Stuck in this level and Cannot move on because I'm a senior, not agile enough with hands and wrists to move as fast as is required - I tried the HINTS already.

What am I to do now?

I have bought all the other Rescue games over the years however, being stuck so soon in the new game is sad - please help.

Patch possible please?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 4, 15 9:11 PM
I've never known a TM game to offer a skip feature. I am sorry for the trouble with your hands.

Maybe keep practicing the level? I don't know what else to offer. I know when I first started playing Dash games and TM's I was all thumbs and didn't think I would ever move fast enough to accomplish the goals. But I just kept after them, sometimes playing the same level 20-30 times until I got the timing right.

Are you playing in relaxed mode with multi-cuing turned on?

I know when I played in timed mode doing the above, I had plenty of time left over on the timer.

I hope you can work something out, ZuluDawn. My hopes are truly with you.

ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Nov 5, 15 1:08 AM
Thank you for your encouragement Hespera, I do appreciate your Hints.

Perhaps I could just give it a few more goes.

agurney76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by agurney76 on Nov 5, 15 7:23 AM
This level is so frustrating. I have played it 5 times now. I even looked on youtube to watch it being played and I do everything right I just can't get the people in time. I wish we could skip it! Ugh!!!

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 7:24:11 AM PST

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 5, 15 8:50 AM
AAAHHHHH have to keep trying, wow

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 5, 15 10:05 AM
Come on--you can do it! By now, you are probably trying too hard and overwhelming yourself.

The key is to remove the people closest to the fire first...start on the bottom level with the people to the right - remove the first four of them, then the first four people on the middle tier to the right, then the people on the top tier, then back to the bottom, the middle, etc.

Keep alternating because the fire is spreading...be quick but attentive. If you build the two fuel stations as I mentioned, upgrade the one, and do constant fuel drops, you should have them out of there in a flash.

[Post New]by Crimpet46 on Nov 5, 15 2:36 PM
I agree about a skip. I have tried to follow the hint in this thread and it says my people burned up and there was not even a red warning. I was down to one on the top and 2 in the middle. Makes no sense. I have all the other rescue games but this will be my last.

silver64
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by silver64 on Nov 6, 15 5:18 AM

I agree with Hespera, its practice. I played it 27 times before i finally got it.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 6, 15 6:56 AM
Yay Silver!

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 6, 15 10:57 AM
at this for a day now, maybe my fingers are not fast enough, I did set my mouse on fast, hoping it helps
my blood pressure is going up with this, wonder what to expect after I get this level if I ever will,

heidiaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by heidiaunt on Nov 8, 15 4:23 AM
It took me awhile, but Hesperas hints helped. The only thing I can add is build the rent/fuel stations before you build the helo pad even though the hints in the game would have you do the helo pad first

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Nov 13, 15 3:43 PM
Please,can we skip! I had gold on on the levels up to this one and I own the other 4 games. I had to start the whole thing over in Relaxed mode (which to me defeats the whole purpose of the game) so I could move on. After about 15 tries I said "Enough". This is ridiculous. Either make it reasonable, allow us to skip a level or allow us to play a level in relaxed and move back to timed. And what is up with the game telling you what order to do things in or it will not let you proceed. Repair/Build Police Station, build pier, etc. I want to use my own strategy and do things in my own order. Last Rescue game for me. I play for gold but am not able to with this game which makes it boring for me.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Nov 14, 15 6:34 AM
Spookys_Mom wrote:Please,can we skip! I had gold on on the levels up to this one and I own the other 4 games. I had to start the whole thing over in Relaxed mode (which to me defeats the whole purpose of the game) so I could move on. After about 15 tries I said "Enough". This is ridiculous. Either make it reasonable, allow us to skip a level or allow us to play a level in relaxed and move back to timed. And what is up with the game telling you what order to do things in or it will not let you proceed. Repair/Build Police Station, build pier, etc. I want to use my own strategy and do things in my own order. Last Rescue game for me. I play for gold but am not able to with this game which makes it boring for me.

Turn off the hints in the options menu and you won't get the game telling you what to do!

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Nov 14, 15 7:16 AM
angelfish106 wrote:
Spookys_Mom wrote:Please,can we skip! I had gold on on the levels up to this one and I own the other 4 games. I had to start the whole thing over in Relaxed mode (which to me defeats the whole purpose of the game) so I could move on. After about 15 tries I said "Enough". This is ridiculous. Either make it reasonable, allow us to skip a level or allow us to play a level in relaxed and move back to timed. And what is up with the game telling you what order to do things in or it will not let you proceed. Repair/Build Police Station, build pier, etc. I want to use my own strategy and do things in my own order. Last Rescue game for me. I play for gold but am not able to with this game which makes it boring for me.

Turn off the hints in the options menu and you won't get the game telling you what to do!

Thank you, I did not know that. It must have come with that on because i did not pick it. It must be shut off in my other 4 games because this is the first time this has happened to me with Rescue games. Again, thanks for the heads up!

Edited on 11/14/2015 at 7:21:24 AM PST

[Post New]by pelicanbrief on Nov 14, 15 5:01 PM
I played that level for hours trying all kinds of combinations....the only way it works play it in the relaxed mode.

gkagan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gkagan on Nov 19, 15 1:37 AM
Thank you Hespera! I tried it 18 times without success before going to forums. Hespera's response allowed me not only to pass the level but to get 3 stars! Thanks so much! Before I kept trying to just build houses & collect $ to buy gas. I had tried building 1 gas station, never 2. Two did the trick. Thank you!

[Post New]by carolclayton on Nov 19, 15 7:58 AM
I've played 40 times. When I look at the Youtube vid, there are features that I don't have. (I'm playing the Mac version) I cannot select things to do before the worker or copters are free. There is no red warning bar, there is absolutely no way I could be faster. I'm an "all 3 star" player with all of the RT games, and have 3 stars on the first 11 levels, easily.

I've deleted and reinstalled.

There has to be a skip.

NOTE: I beat it easily...it's not all houses, it's two gas stations, one house, one mill.

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 9:26:40 AM PST

Go to: