Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Level 26

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Nov 3, 15 2:18 PM
Am stuck on this level getting 3 stars. Any pointers? I have followed the strategy guide and even tried alternate strategys, but nothing seems to get me close.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Level 26

[Post New]by MammawJo on Nov 3, 15 9:25 PM
This one has me stumped too. Are you having any luck with this one yet?

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Nov 4, 15 7:34 AM
Nope. Did you get 13? I managed to get that one. Have 3 stars up to level 25, 27 and 28. 26 and 29 onward are eluding me.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Nov 4, 15 10:58 AM
I have gotten 3 stars up to level 25. Squeaked by on most of them. I just can't figure out 26. barely make the 2 stars

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Nov 5, 15 9:28 AM
I have followed the SG and watched the video and I am still just seconds from 3 stars. On the video, it was down to the wire too. While I love a good challenge, I am getting bored replaying levels 20 - 30 times to get the 3 stars.

Has anyone else actually gotten 3 stars on this level yet?

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Nov 5, 15 11:43 AM
I finally got three stars on this level!! The secret is to use the fast bonus on the toolbar below and to upgrade the zombieshack to level 3 before upgrading the BloodDonalds to level2. There is a video on YouTube now for this level. Whew. Now only all the other levels from 29 onward. Gack! You can also switch the bonus on the toolbar below now and then briefly from speed to fast work and then back when building for extra time

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 11:44:50 AM PST

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Dec 7, 15 5:39 PM
All the video's gave me pointers but not results.

After about 30 tried I did this.

Collect "grab resources", build the Zombie mobile, clear to the Blood donalds & northwards. Build Blood Donalds & upgrade, clear roads to collect stone. Buy 4 chairs build & upgrade forge to level 2.

Build the Masters house. ( Collecting supplies is more important than building) Mend bridge to Stone factory & build. Mend middle bridge & concentrate on building the wood factory But buy 2 chairs & up grade zombie mobile. Do not do this until the bridge is built.

Collecting resourses is more important than path clearing & building the bridge & clearing the exit is more important than making your way to the Lava mill.

I only used the Freeze time bonus, but did alternate the "run or build" option depending if I had 2 men building at the same time.

Gosh that one was difficult.

Hope this helps

Edited on 12/07/2015 at 5:41:35 PM PST

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Dec 13, 15 9:01 AM
The way that worked for me was as follow:
- set the boot speed bonus on & only use the timer (resist temptations!)
-upgrade zombie mobile immediately then go for food level 1 & 2, trying to get resources in the lane leading towards bridge for sawmill
-upgrade to zombie mobile level 3 before even starting the forge, then collect everything fast always concentrating to upgrade forge to level 2
-build bridge to quarry , then one to sawmill etc
-this worked for me with only a few seconds to spare, what was important was to grab the stones first thing, that first lot will make a difference when you reach 39 and need another lot to make it 40 in terms of resources

I hope this will help someone somehow, best of luck everyone

[Post New]by jgoldencard on Dec 23, 15 2:23 PM
tatajojo wrote:The way that worked for me was as follow:
- set the boot speed bonus on & only use the timer (resist temptations!)
-upgrade zombie mobile immediately then go for food level 1 & 2, trying to get resources in the lane leading towards bridge for sawmill
-upgrade to zombie mobile level 3 before even starting the forge, then collect everything fast always concentrating to upgrade forge to level 2
-build bridge to quarry , then one to sawmill etc
-this worked for me with only a few seconds to spare, what was important was to grab the stones first thing, that first lot will make a difference when you reach 39 and need another lot to make it 40 in terms of resources

I hope this will help someone somehow, best of luck everyone

This worked for me! Thanks! I was going crazy.

clm1972
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by clm1972 on Mar 16, 16 9:17 PM
I have tried every tip that I have read. I am not even close to 3 stars on this level. Could anyone give me a bit more help?

Here is what I did:
Upgraded Zombie
Cleared path to Bloodmobile
Build Bloodmobile
Cleared path to forge
Upgraded Bloodmobile
Cleared path to Master's House
Cleared path to Stone Quarry
Build Forge
Cleared path to Sawmill
Upgraded Forge
Upgraded Zombie
Build Masters House
Cleared rest of path to Stone Quarry
Build Bridge to Stone Quarry
Build Bridge to Sawmill
Cleared rest of path to Sawmill
Cleared path to Lava Mill
Upgraded Stone Quarry
Cleared rest of path to Lava Mill
Upgraded Sawmill
Run out of time by going below 2 stars

I switched between run and build only when I had more than worker building. I only used the freeze bonus.

Any advice would be appreciated!

clm1972
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by clm1972 on Mar 17, 16 9:43 PM
Finally got 3 stars!

Do not upgrade the Stone Quarry or the Sawmill. Only upgrade the Zombiemobile after the quarry and sawmill are built. This worked with a ton of time left!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Sep 11, 16 10:23 AM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:All the video's gave me pointers but not results.

After about 30 tried I did this.

Collect "grab resources", build the Zombie mobile, clear to the Blood donalds & northwards. Build Blood Donalds & upgrade, clear roads to collect stone. Buy 4 chairs build & upgrade forge to level 2.

Build the Masters house. ( Collecting supplies is more important than building) Mend bridge to Stone factory & build. Mend middle bridge & concentrate on building the wood factory But buy 2 chairs & up grade zombie mobile. Do not do this until the bridge is built.

Collecting resourses is more important than path clearing & building the bridge & clearing the exit is more important than making your way to the Lava mill.

I only used the Freeze time bonus, but did alternate the "run or build" option depending if I had 2 men building at the same time.

Gosh that one was difficult.

Hope this helps

Aaaah, this is the one that helped me. It is so good to see you again.

[Post New]by Jennweinberg on Oct 23, 16 2:59 PM
This one helped me too - thanks!! Although I did it without upgrading the Zombiemobile to level 3...

Go to: