Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

 
luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Oct 21, 16 4:02 PM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to know why I cannot use gold to buy ghost traps, rather than diamonds? Does anyone know? It only lets me use 3 diamonds for the traps. Thanks

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 21, 16 4:25 PM
Luciousrocks I plead guilty for providing the wrong info. The ghost traps can only be bought with 3 gems. My apologies.

 
luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Oct 21, 16 4:31 PM
Thanks Jackie, no apologies necessary!

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Oct 21, 16 5:31 PM
luciousrocks wrote:Hello everyone, I just wanted to know why I cannot use gold to buy ghost traps, rather than diamonds? Does anyone know? It only lets me use 3 diamonds for the traps. Thanks


You can also get the GHOST TRAPS by doing HOS, trading CANDIES with the CHILDREN by the AIRSHIP

 
lindaminnie21
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by lindaminnie21 on Oct 21, 16 10:52 PM
Hello "easynote1" level 74 is as far as the game goes until the next update expansion. You have the fall event followed by the Holiday event. My impression is the programmers do not expect folks to accomplish any enhancements or updates in a short amount of time. My partner finished the last, long awaited update in three days. Then she waits again. So I wish you well with the events.

 
kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 22, 16 1:25 AM
Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

 
Luckytrev
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Luckytrev on Oct 22, 16 2:48 AM
tinyminimoo wrote:does anyone know where the mystery ghost is ?been through the whole game 5 times and still cant get him ?????????


I did catch one ghost that was "stealth". It didn't have a colour but I noticed the background rippling and clicked on the distortion.
I caught mine by the frozen treasure, but don't know if it is in the same place for everyone.
I am loving the Halloween update, totally addicted .......... again!

Happy gaming
Luckytrev

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 22, 16 4:51 AM
kim_veronica wrote:Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

To fill the album, you need at least one of each colour and that will get you the Spirit Seeker achievement as there are 27 different ghosts. There is no maximum number per se as each game is different. You might get more of one and less of the other. Be aware however, that we all have one very elusive ghost that is different also for everyone.

 
kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 22, 16 8:41 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

To fill the album, you need at least one of each colour and that will get you the Spirit Seeker achievement as there are 27 different ghosts. There is no maximum number per se as each game is different. You might get more of one and less of the other. Be aware however, that we all have one very elusive ghost that is different also for everyone.


oh wow thanks I am soooo loving this lol

 
moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 22, 16 8:51 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Gavi-Tn, is your album completely full, i.e. do you have all the red, green and blue ghosts? If not, you need to complete the album before you get that achievement.

-------------------
thank you ever so much, will try that
Gavi-Tn
----------------
I have a full album, I haven't seen a ripple effect yet. Is there something else I can do or try. This is frustrating, but I love the game
Gavi-Tn 127617

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 10:38:48 AM PST


 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 22, 16 11:09 AM
Gavi-Tn are you saying you have at least one of each of the 27 ghosts?

 
moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 22, 16 5:41 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Gavi-Tn are you saying you have at least one of each of the 27 ghosts?

------------
This is confusing. I thought the album had to be full. Guess I have a ways to go. Only have 9 different ghost named out of 350 ghosts on the Ghost Hunter achievement.
Guess I'll keep going. Oh, well, its fun and its something to do.
Thanks ever so much for the help
Gavi-Tn 127617

 
moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 22, 16 5:43 PM
cokienutt wrote:Awful game. I would like a refund or credit.

---------------------
What level are you on?
Gavi-Tn 127617

 
c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Oct 22, 16 6:29 PM
moonfell wrote:this has to do with the ghost. There is a special ghost and I'm having trouble finding it. I have 26 out of 27. One to go. Can anyone tell me what I'm looking for or it just a random (luck of the draw) thing.
Thanks so much,
Gavi-Tn

When you look at your ghost album, you can see if you are missing a green, red, or blue ghost. Finding that missing ghost is random.

moonfell wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Gavi-Tn are you saying you have at least one of each of the 27 ghosts?

------------
This is confusing. I thought the album had to be full. Guess I have a ways to go. Only have 9 different ghost named out of 350 ghosts on the Ghost Hunter achievement.
Guess I'll keep going. Oh, well, its fun and its something to do.
Thanks ever so much for the help
Gavi-Tn


There are 2 achievements concerning capturing ghosts:
-Ghost Hunter
-Spirit Seeker

Ghost Hunter
Catch any 10 ghosts – 3 diamonds
Catch any 100 ghosts – 10 diamonds
Catch any 500 ghosts – Ghost Hunter (avatar)

Spirit Seeker
Catch 3 unique ghosts – 3 diamonds
Catch 9 unique ghosts – 10 diamonds
Catch 27 unique ghosts – Ghost Bride (avatar)


For the Spirit Seeker achievement, there are 9 unique green ghosts, 9 unique red ghost, and 9 unique blue ghosts. If you have at least one of each unique ghost, you will earn the achievement.

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 6:33:11 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by leftyred2001 on Oct 22, 16 7:55 PM
I am using a samsung tablet and after downloading the holloween updates I cant see the back button at the bottom of the screen is there a fix?

 
gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 23, 16 12:29 AM
Can anyone tell me what the "Crossed Fingers Quest" is? and where will I find it? I'm at level 61.

 
MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by MariteB on Oct 23, 16 10:07 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Marite, hopefully you kept a list of your friends because it seems that every player who has a new ID needs to re-invite their friends.


While I kept an active list it didn't have specifics....it was my own shorthand.
620611 pc If you see this I hope you will invite me, my friends.

I do have an unrelated question....in the forum about the update it states that there are new locations....does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks, Marite

 
Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Oct 23, 16 11:41 AM
Confusion ..... there are ghosts in three colors and there is a thing on right side of screen where they are kept but I don't know what what for. You can also trap them for daily quests and it seems like you get to keep them in both places but you can't take them from right side and use for daily.
Then we have three new achievements. We craft fall event pets. I understand craft pets but I don't understand where I suddenly have 5 pets crafted. And where did the Little Elephant come from. And for the new pets I found, Grim Eagle Owl, Pensive Spider, Wise Toad and Funny Wisp each have an item that sets it apart i.e. for owl the Bird Claw. Question where do we get them.
I understand catch ghosts for the Ghost Hunter but for Spirit Seeker what are the Unique ghosts?

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 23, 16 2:23 PM
MariteB wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Marite, hopefully you kept a list of your friends because it seems that every player who has a new ID needs to re-invite their friends.


While I kept an active list it didn't have specifics....it was my own shorthand.
620611 pc If you see this I hope you will invite me, my friends.

I do have an unrelated question....in the forum about the update it states that there are new locations....does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks, Marite

If you are at level 74, there are no new locations.

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 23, 16 2:29 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:Confusion ..... there are ghosts in three colors and there is a thing on right side of screen where they are kept but I don't know what what for. You can also trap them for daily quests and it seems like you get to keep them in both places but you can't take them from right side and use for daily.
Then we have three new achievements. We craft fall event pets. I understand craft pets but I don't understand where I suddenly have 5 pets crafted. And where did the Little Elephant come from. And for the new pets I found, Grim Eagle Owl, Pensive Spider, Wise Toad and Funny Wisp each have an item that sets it apart i.e. for owl the Bird Claw. Question where do we get them.
I understand catch ghosts for the Ghost Hunter but for Spirit Seeker what are the Unique ghosts?

Nobody knows what to do with the ghost album really. The fall event pets include those you already had crafted in the previous Fall event, i.e. the wise Raven, the jack-o-lantern, etc... The items required to craft the new pets are given by completing the daily quests.
The unique ghost is just another name for the ghost. Before you get the Spirit Seeker achievement you need to catch at least one of each of the 27 ghosts contained in the album.

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 2:30:41 PM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: