graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Hazels Room

[Post New]by graytori on Oct 12, 09 10:35 AM
I have gotten to the part to go to Hazels Room and have heard Sister Grace and saw the male ghost standing by a room and when I open second room where ghost was standing it is a room I visited before with diary in chest of drawers. I can't seem to find Hazels room. I keep going around in circles. Any body have a suggestion other than what's in the walk through?

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Hazels Room

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Oct 14, 09 10:43 AM
graytori wrote:I have gotten to the part to go to Hazels Room and have heard Sister Grace and saw the male ghost standing by a room and when I open second room where ghost was standing it is a room I visited before with diary in chest of drawers. I can't seem to find Hazels room. I keep going around in circles. Any body have a suggestion other than what's in the walk through?

The best way I can describe it is from Sister Helena's room.

if you are in SH's room, exit and then turn (click) left.

There should be 3 doors remaining on the left side of the hall.

Take one step forward and you will hear Delaware's name. At this point, you will see the religious statue on the right, and a door directly across the hall from it on the left.

Put your cursor on that door handle and you should see the slanted green arrow, click on it to bring you in front of that door. Then just turn the handle.

I will tell you this much, the only way you're going to find what you're looking for in that room is if you're looking at the bed from the foot of it and not the side!

Hope that helps!

Go to: