robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Last chapter puzzle

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 12, 09 5:51 PM
tink11513 wrote:Is anyone having problems with the calendar puzzle??
I mustn't have done something right as the serpent won't talk to me.I have done the 39, 32 and seven days counts and I have no way of knowing if it's correct the game does not indicate either way. Any thought or suggestion anyone?

Have you had a chance to check the Blog Walkthrough? It's posted free here at Big Fish Games. It has a step by step solution for this chapter which might help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

In the meantime--did you make a compass and float it in the water in the basin?

Robin

Re:Last chapter puzzle

[Post New]by canadianracer on Oct 13, 09 10:29 AM
I am having the same problem and have tried many times HELP

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Oct 13, 09 5:28 PM
Tink -> Once you made your float, and worked out your compass points (N.S.E,W) did you use the wheels to count correclty? Then when you place the numbers onto the board (where Long John & Daughter are), if correct the board will change and you can continue...

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 13, 09 5:50 PM
How frustrawting!

Is the4r walkthrough you're using the Blog Walkthrough that's posted free hre at Big Fish Games? I know that one's current. To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

The other problem that people have had is having accidentally clicked on the stone dragon so that it's not asking the same question they're trying to answer. But the Blog Walkthrough will show you how to check that.

Robin

[Post New]by wadesgranny on Oct 18, 09 9:35 AM
i cant get the last one ,how do u place the #,

[Post New]by wadesgranny on Oct 18, 09 9:39 AM
i cant get the last one ,how do u place the #,and how do u no whatbutton thay are to push

Edited on 10/18/2009 at 9:41:29 AM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 18, 09 2:23 PM
On the number tiles, a dash is a 5 and a dot is a 1. So a tile with DASH DOT DOT is a 7 (5+1+1).

If you look at the Blog Walkthrough, it will tell you exactly which numbers to have each character push.

To get to the walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

There are screenshots, so it should help.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: