Long John Silver's House

[Post New]by footymum on Oct 12, 09 3:06 PM
I need help with rescuing Pepita at Long John Silver's House. I looked at the walkthrough but I have 3 pirates and keep getting a warning when I go to shoot one.

Re:Long John Silver's House

[Post New]by footymum on Oct 12, 09 3:22 PM
It's ok I found where I had missed negotiating with the pirates.

[Post New]by sexypants1012 on Oct 13, 09 11:05 AM
im still stuck on this part still getting the warning about the pirates.

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Oct 13, 09 5:25 PM
You need to negotiate with the pirates, get them to lower the basket and then place something they would wont into the basket...
(hint: something they could drink)

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 13, 09 5:54 PM
Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough? It's posted free here at Big Fish Games, and will take you step by step through what you need to do for this task.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This GAme link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

If you just want a quick tip now...

I'm assumings ince you said there are 3 pirates, that you're still standing down on the shore where you landed the boat.

Have you had a complete dialogue with Long John Silver's parrot? He should be up to the left of the entrance.

Have you panned around the scene and noticed the skelton on the shore?

Have you rung the bell?

If you've done all of those things, it's time to start figuring out what you could put in the basket....

On the other hand, if you've actually gotten all the way up to the house, there will be only one pirate left (two if you count Long John Silver), and that's a different situation.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 10/13/2009 at 5:56:27 PM PST

[Post New]by tiggerwoman57 on Oct 17, 09 8:43 PM
can you help me with the tree that has a net in it to get the key to free the girl

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 17, 09 9:23 PM
tiggerwoman57 wrote:can you help me with the tree that has a net in it to get the key to free the girl

You're in Snare Valley, right?
Did you follow the steps in the Blog Walkthrough?
You need to go up the stairs at the end by the sword puzzle so you see the Pirate.
Then run back to Snare Valley.
Look at the Salt Feeder, then pan around and the net is hanging in the tree behind you.
You can repair the net with the Netting Needle you picked upon the ground by the two pirates that you captured up at the Fort.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link tothe Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: