bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Big City Adventure: Shanghai forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 4, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Big City Adventure: Shanghai forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Big City Adventure: Shanghai players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Shanghai forum

[Post New]by cal711 on Jul 14, 16 8:12 AM
Do you, as a Moderator, have any inside information as to when/if there's going to be a new Big City Adventure game? At the end of the Shanghai one, the family seemed to hint that their next adventure would be Rome. I love the BCA games and have every one of them but I'm in need of a new fix. I'm a huge fan of the "old school" games like BCA and I have no interest in the games with a story, dialogue, a cast of characters, and inventory items. I just want to look for hidden objects and play games between the HO scenes and the BCA series is perfect for that (same with the now-defunct Mystery PI and Dream Day series).

I check the Big Fish site every day in hopes of seeing that the new BCA game has been released but every day I'm disappointed. Please tell me that this series hasn't come to an end as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Shanghai forum

[Post New]by criseyde43 on Jul 16, 16 2:54 PM
I'm with cal711. I see the newer Big City Adventure games on (gasp) ****, and keep wishing to get the downloadable versions here (they cost extra on That Other Site). Can't we please get them here, just like the old ones?

Go to: